Greetings from Aroxx

Sorry to hear about that Alex. Looking forward to seeing you again in December. Stay strong, we are here for you buddy

Greetings from the Netherlands and i hope for a Speedy recovery for you Alex 👍👍

Very sad to hear, hopes he gets well soon.

We actually need proof you're his mom, any embarrassing childhood pics you could share.:D
Edited:

Oh no Alex, terrible news, if the collective will power of the OF has anything to do with it you’ll be well on the road to recovery soon, take care and wishing you well🙏

Sorry to hear this, and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Martha, Thank you for posting this.

Alex, hang in there, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

What a fantastic forum and community--not only is there a sea of well wishes and prayers from fellow members, but the fact a member's mother came on here in the first place to say "hi" for him and give us an update speaks volumes.
Hope you have a quick recovery, Alex.

ALEX- get well soon! So sorry to hear about your stroke but glad you're recovering. ❤️

Oh no !
Courage for those hard times Alex and yours close to you !
Thanks Martha and courage to you too ! Not staying alone and being supported and loved will help.
My thoughts are with you.

All the best, Alex, wishing you a quick recovery!

So sad to read about this, we all hope for a speedy recovery!

Alex and Martha, we're thinking about you and praying for a full recovery. My household is dealing with a stroke in the family (in-laws) and the level of care needed in recovery as well, so we know the path you're on. Wishing you strength and resilience. Alex, please return soon - and Martha, you're an honorary member here now!

Please mend quick-like, Alex.

Thanks for the update, Martha.

Wow, wasn't expecting this from the title. Glad your Mom was able to post this for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Question is: Can you wear a speedy during physical therapy? Let’s see those photos man.

Have a speedy recovery Alex.