Greetings from Aroxx

I made a very modest contribution to the fund, hoping for Alex's full recovery. I'm rooting for you!

And a great thank you to all of you who made this show of solidarity possible.

I’m in! Best of luck to Alex. As someone who has experienced (endured?) a lot of PT, mental toughness will help ensure good results. Stick to it, my boy! We’re all behind you!

Also, thanks be unto GB Esq. for initiating this fund and for his generous match offer. 👍🏻

So lovely to see Alex and hear news of his recovery.

Question is what’s on his wrist just now?

Wow, just catching up on this thread- what an amazing community that a Gofundme was added. I made a small contribution.

Alex, hope your recovery continues apace!

Good morning all. Since my last update, OF members have contributed another $435 to help Alex. Thanks to those contributors for their support! I have matched those contributions at $0.25 per dollar for an additional contribution of $109. The fund balance currently stands at $4,879.

I will continue to match $0.25 USD for every $1 USD that OF members contribute to the GoFundMe for Alex up to a maximum contribution from me of $1,250. So here’s your opportunity to help Alex and make your contribution go 25% farther with my match. Let’s keep this campaign going for one of our own! The GoFundMe link is at the top of this thread. Thanks all!

I'm just now reading about this terrible news! I'm shocked, we are the same age and I hope that everything will be resolved as best as possible and in the shortest possible time for Alex!
Thanks to the entire OF community who truly proved to be a big family!
I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery Alex!

Marco