Greetings from Aroxx

Echoing all of the sentiments posted above.
All the best for your recovery and eventual return.

I whipped up a possible replacement...maybe one of the Mods can substitute it?

aroxx.jpg

Edit: I also sent this image directly to @dsio
Done thanks for that

Good to know he’s being taken care of by his loved ones and improving with time, all the best with the recovery 👍

Sorry to hear about this. Hope he is back to full health soon!

Wishing Alex a full and speedy recovery.

Martha, thank you for letting us know.

Oh my, sorry to hear this.

We're dealing with many of the same issues after my husbands brain cancer surgery.

Please hang in there!

Alex, sending healing your way, and hope for strength and patience. Recovery can happen, and a new normal sets in. Bask in the awesomeness of OF, and your collection. Thank you Martha for letting us know, and being Alex’s mom.

Oh my! I’m sorry to hear this Alex! All the best for a good recovery (kick this thing’s butt!).

Alex you got this!

-Phil

Oh no, Alex I’m really sorry to read this and all that you’re going through. Hang in there and the physical therapy will pay off. Looking forward to having you back here on OF and sending you healing thoughts. Thank you Martha for helping Alex let us know.

Speedy recovery. And hurry back, there’s lots of new emojis here to play with ❤️

I'm sorry to hear that. Best of luck on a speedy recovery -- and looking forward to your contributions here.

Alex, get well soon and "always have a hand's breadth of water under your keel", as we use to say in northern Germany.