Greetings from Aroxx

This is Alex’s mom and I’m writing this post for him. Alex had a stroke on July 22 and that’s why he hasn’t been on the forum. He’s having a hard time expressing language and being able to type so I’m helping him out. He said to tell you he’s OK and he wanted to say hi to everyone. Alex is doing speech and physical therapy and is improving daily and should be able to message for himself soon. From Martha, Alex’s mom

Edit by Admin Team: A GoFundMe to support Alex can be found here: https://gofund.me/931c3991

Any support you are able to give Alex and his family in this difficult time would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0801.webp
Edited by a mod:

Hang in there, Alex. Stay strong and stay encouraged. Know that we will all be pulling for you, sir.

Thanks Martha! Alex, you will be in our thoughts, can't wait to have you back soon!

Martha I'm so sorry to hear Alex had a stroke. Prayers 🙏 for Alex's recovery and glad to hear he's improving each day.

Keep up the physical therapy, nothing pays off like persistence.
Keep strong.

I’m very sorry to hear that. I wish you a speed recovery, Alex.

Thank you, Martha. Best of luck to you with your recovery, Alex!

I'm so sorry to hear about your stroke Alex! I hope therapy goes well and that you make a good recovery.

Mods: wondering if we should remove the photo with Alex's personal info for security / privacy?

We love you, man! Looking forward to hearing from you directly, soon!

❤️

I'm so sorry to hear about your stroke Alex! I hope therapy goes well and that you make a good recovery.

Mods: wondering if we should remove the photo with Alex's personal info for security / privacy?
I whipped up a possible replacement...maybe one of the Mods can substitute it?

aroxx.jpg

Edit: I also sent this image directly to @dsio

All the best with your recovery Alex.
My brother had a TIA a couple of years ago at age 35 but he’s fully recovered now - stay positive

Oh Alex….fuck. I’m so horribly sorry this happened- I cannot even express how much I feel for you. We will hold your seat at the Mid Atlantic holiday party and I am hoping we can see you there again this year. This absolutely sucks- no platitudes, I am sending all my healing vibes your way

Looking forward to having you back on the forum again, Alex!

Wishing Alex a quick recovery. Sending good vibes your way. Keep make strides each day to get better and you'll be amazed how far you will go. And Martha, take care of yourself as you are there for Alex. All the best!

Alex, we’re all thinking of you and shocked that this happened. Work hard at physical therapy and get better asap. The Mid-Atlantic G2G won’t be the same without you, so we’re gonna hold a seat for you!
Edited:

Sending you strength and healing vibes brother... do the PT and get back on it!

Get better soon Alex. Hope to see you back soon.

Alex/Martha,

I have sent you a private message. Please review and respond to it when you can.
Thank you, -Greg (@gbesq)