zenith a386 on ebay

Hurry if you want it a386 on ebay spain it is all beat up but it has a dog cheap buy it now and it a a386 item 251333952548

It wil lnot last long at that price I thought you wanted a a386 dsio or have been luck and found it

It wil lnot last long at that price I thought you wanted a a386 dsio or have been luck and found it

Just not sure of the condition, the price is very tempting, what do you think? The hands with missing lume I don't mind but that dial looks like it has some brown spots especially at 6

Tempting at the price. The missing marker at 5 is going to be tough to replace. You'll have to kill another vintage Primero dial to do it.

Interestingly, it looks like it has the right endpieces and the wrong bracelet - that's relatively to remedy.

Not perfect but the price is certainly right. I'd flip it for a profit with a 7-day auction if I were into that kind of thing.

spots are everywhere but at that money as long as the movement is ok but there is no movement pictures, but seller says it is working ok , for me its a yes keep it until a clean example comes alonge and sell it you will get your money back and more.

spots are everywhere but at that money as long as the movement is ok but there is no movement pictures, but seller says it is working ok , for me its a yes keep it until a clean example comes alonge and sell it you will get your money back and more.

I agree - not a lot of downside risk as long as you are up for a project. In the worst case, you can make your money back on parts. So, as long as we're talking, why haven't you snapped it up?

I made an offer. :oops: I'm so gonna be toast if it's accepted.

Har! It gets interesting. What are you going to do for that dial marker? Being Dennis, I know you have a plan. (no, I do not have one to spare)

No dosh, the kids had to go without sweets last week after I bought a ladder bracelet for my 69

What are you going to do for that dial marker? Being Dennis, I know you have a plan.

Beg, borrow, or steal it.

(no, I do not have one to spare)

There goes option one.

No dosh, the kids had to go without sweets last week after I bought a ladder bracelet for my 69

Do 'em nothing but good, and you'll save at the dentist too. Nice to see a man with his priorities straight.

Har! It gets interesting. What are you going to do for that dial marker? Being Dennis, I know you have a plan. (no, I do not have one to spare)
Take the marker off at the six oclock and put it in the five o clock spot

I do love me an A 386 on the 'bay. I think I can hear the baying of the hounds. :D

Take the marker off at the six oclock and put it in the five o clock spot

Yeah, huh?

Four offers and all pending, senor manuel must be in bed

oop, He just woke up. Anyone?