Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

Hello guys, my name is Jasper 20 years old. Nice to meet everyone !
Hi Jasper, nice to see some young blood joining the forum!

Hello All,
New to the forum but not to time pieces in general. But I am new to TAGHeuer. I like the fact TH is so invested in racing. And of course 95% of their watches are beautiful. I also enjoy motorsports. Even was fortunate enough to drive my Carrera on a few race tracks.
I've been interested in time pieces for I think just about all my life. I have a clock from my grandparents that I have listened to it's ticking for over 50 years, (that'll give you an idea to how old I am haha). I also have a functional sundial. It is accurate to 3 or 4 minutes of actual time.
Anyway love the expertise here on these fine watches and looking forward to seeing more and maybe even collecting. I've have two and am waiting on a third.

Hello All,
New to the forum but not to time pieces in general. But I am new to TAGHeuer. I like the fact TH is so invested in racing. And of course 95% of their watches are beautiful. I also enjoy motorsports. Even was fortunate enough to drive my Carrera on a few race tracks.
I've been interested in time pieces for I think just about all my life. I have a clock from my grandparents that I have listened to it's ticking for over 50 years, (that'll give you an idea to how old I am haha). I also have a functional sundial. It is accurate to 3 or 4 minutes of actual time.
Anyway love the expertise here on these fine watches and looking forward to seeing more and maybe even collecting. I've have two and am waiting on a third.
Welcome @killick :thumbsup:

Hi Killick, what do you have and what are you waiting on?

Aquagraph means no messin around, always straight to the point. :p

Welcome @killick!!

Well, what a big tease 'I've got two but I'm not telling you what they are'... I wanna know if he's on my team or that other lot.;)

Hello and thank you for the well wishes. Yes I have read a few of Aquagraph's posts and very much to the point. So I'll get right to it!
I purchased a new Calibre16 Carrera CV201AK.BA0727, then, (I caught the bug big time), A '64 re-addition, CS3110. And coming up will be a CS2111-0. All three to me are elegant yet simple and of course I love the chronographs. I went on a bit of a binge but what the heck. You can't take it with you right?! If and when I learn how to post pictures I certainly will.

Dang it, he's one another of them 'heritage' guys....
:(

Oh well, you're still welcome all the same!
:)

Just click the ADD PHOTOS button next to 'REPLY' and then add them from your desktop or photo folders.

And don't forget to check out 'www.tagheuerenthusiast.blogspot.com' obviously!

Dang it, he's one another of them 'heritage' guys....
:(

Our favourite sort!!

Welcome @killick and some cracking models you’ve got there. Driving a Carrera and wearing a Carrera just feels so right doesn’t it

Sadly I no longer have the Carrera. All the same to your point Gamba yes 'Silin' is with me and the watches in heart. She was an older gal, 1984 but with the heart of a 1995, ('95 engine installed). I hotrodded her to the max with engine, turbo brakes, suspension, etc etc etc. You get the picture. I crashed her at Lime Rock Park here in CT USA. She was repaired and after served me well. But for the street was way to much of a thoroughbred, (& I'm getting old), so I sold her.
Now!!! Before I get earmarked, tattooed, or classified I am hear to say haha... I am a very simple man. As with the watches I like simple elegance in my life, boots, leather, watches, cars, house, shotguns, pistols, art, garden, my two beautiful cattle dogs you name it. The TGH watches I like are the same, plan but elegant. Thank you Autograph I missed the bottom I guess. Time for pictures... no explanations needed.
Carrera I.JPG
MY_TGH_I.jpg
MY_TGH.jpg

Nice Porsche, nice Calibre 16...

Autograph?:confused:
Freudian slip? :D

Thank you on both accounts, (you guys really don't care for the heritage models?!) ;)

Freudian slip? :D

Thank you on both accounts, (you guys really don't care for the heritage models?!) ;)

I don't mind them, but I'm more of a modernist, most of the others are traditionalists. My oldest watch is from 1999...

I love vintage, I have only one Tag Heuer produced watch in my collection and that’s a Heuer branded Carrera, the rest are all vintage Heuers.

I hope to add a 964 to my garage one day, but looking at the prices that may not happen.....unless I get rid of this that is :oops:

9D0F6792-4C48-4077-A2AB-6A1493282B83.jpeg

Hi all. New the forum. Currently only own one tag. But looking to start adding to the collection. Something I’ve been looking for; for a while is a 1000 in gold. Anybody here know of any? Ideally in the UK and with box and papers.
Thanks all.

Hi all. New the forum. Currently only own one tag. But looking to start adding to the collection. Something I’ve been looking for; for a while is a 1000 in gold. Anybody here know of any? Ideally in the UK and with box and papers.
Thanks all.

Welcome to the forums.

I take it you’re looking for the jumbo 42mm version? That’s the 980.022.

They come up now and again and there was a mint one with mint bracelet about 6 months ago that was being sold for $1000, but that is way below what I’ve seem others go for. Currently one in the US at $2500.
Good luck, and all I can suggest is constantly googling to see what pops up.

Thanks all.
Welcome to the forums Scotty, what is your one TAG?