Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

merci; et serions-nous deux à aimer les anglaises....;)
Gorgeous! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your Monaco! :thumbsup:

Dear All,
First of all, this is my first post and I have to say I am really excited to be part of this great community.
it is my first Heuer and it is here that I discover a little better the life of my last acquisition. i hope you will forgive my bad school english. I presented my new Monaco to my old PO .. they seem to like each other .. love stories always start like this, don't they?

merci à vous ... bien cordialement de France.

montre 1.jpeg montre 2.jpeg

Bienvenue PFEN- a beautiful Monaco :thumbsup:

Hello Everyone, I'm thrilled to announce that my first Tag Heuer, a 2021 Aquaracer, will be arriving today. I'm a half-Century old, but have always loved watches for as long as I can remember. I vividly recall how prominent Tag Heuer was during the 90s in Formula One and have wanted one since then.

A year ago, I first heard about the new "Pepsi" Aquaracer and have always loved the Red/Blue dial so I began looking for one. Naturally, I didn't want to pay the full MSRP, but my patience paid off and I found one that was just 6-months old at a substantial savings.

I did my due-diligence researching it and the seller, but still want to have it inspected and authenticated when it arrives. Despite that, I'm excited about the prospect of owning it and hope the 43mm size is not too big for my wrist.

My avatar is a picture of it from the original listing, but I plan to post some pics of it on my wrist when I get it. I look forward to spending many hours on this forum learning about Tag Heuer and it's remarkable history.

IMG_E2373.JPG

Hello Everyone, I'm thrilled to announce that my first Tag Heuer, a 2021 Aquaracer, will be arriving today. I'm a half-Century old, but have always loved watches for as long as I can remember. I vividly recall how prominent Tag Heuer was during the 90s in Formula One and have wanted one since then.

A year ago, I first heard about the new "Pepsi" Aquaracer and have always loved the Red/Blue dial so I began looking for one. Naturally, I didn't want to pay the full MSRP, but my patience paid off and I found one that was just 6-months old at a substantial savings.

I did my due-diligence researching it and the seller, but still want to have it inspected and authenticated when it arrives. Despite that, I'm excited about the prospect of owning it and hope the 43mm size is not too big for my wrist.

My avatar is a picture of it from the original listing, but I plan to post some pics of it on my wrist when I get it. I look forward to spending many hours on this forum learning about Tag Heuer and it's remarkable history.

IMG_E2373.JPG
Congrats and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Pirate Press, thankfully an Aquaracer and not a you know what... :D

Thanks guys, I just got confirmation that it was delivered so I've asked the missus to pick it up from the post office. Hopefully, I can relay my impressions tonight!

Welcome to the forum Pirate Press, thankfully an Aquaracer and not a you know what... :D

Haha, indeed. But just to be on the safe side, I paid with PayPal credit so if its misrepresented, I'm not out any money.

IMG_E2373.JPG
Welcome to the best forum in the world :cool: looking forward to photos of your new watch, the pepsi Aquaracer is a killer looking watch!

Here she is, not the best pic but I'm proud nonetheless. I'll be taking it to my nearest AD on Saturday for a full inspection and cleaning. Aside from a few typical scratches on the clasp, it's in otherwise great condition.

Here she is, not the best pic but I'm proud nonetheless. I'll be taking it to my nearest AD on Saturday for a full inspection and cleaning. Aside from a few typical scratches on the clasp, it's in otherwise great condition.
Congrats and welcome :thumbsup:

Worth getting an AD to take a look, if only to remove any small doubt in your mind.

Enjoy!

My nearest Tag Dealer is a Jared Jewelers, so I'm taking it there this afternoon for a bracelet sizing and cleaning. I was quoted $50 for this service and am wondering how this compares to the price in other markets?

My nearest Tag Dealer is a Jared Jewelers, so I'm taking it there this afternoon for a bracelet sizing and cleaning. I was quoted $50 for this service and am wondering how this compares to the price in other markets?
Seems a bit high, but I do these things myself. I know some stores will provide steam cleaning as a complimentary service if you're a regular customer. The bracelet sizing you can do on your own if you have the right tools, it's not hard at all.

Seems a bit high, but I do these things myself. I know some stores will provide steam cleaning as a complimentary service if you're a regular customer. The bracelet sizing you can do on your own if you have the right tools, it's not hard at all.

Dealer confirmed my Tag was authentic, and while they were certainly pleasant, I felt a little underwhelmed by the service I received. Previously, I've only dealt with Rolex dealers so I was expecting a similar level of service. I guess that's my fault, but for the $50 they only wiped it down and didn't even set the time before they returned it. On the plus side, they did say the initial fee covers adjustments for six-months in case it needs to be re-sized again.

However, I was pleasantly surprised by the Tag availability. I spotted my "Pepsi" Aquaracer and even a "Batman" model which the saleswoman mentioned was extremely popular and they had recently sold five of them. Without any prodding, she immediately offered 15% off any Tag I wanted, though I politely declined. "Availability" and "Discount" are two things I haven't heard in a Rolex boutique since early 2017, so it's going to take a little getting used to. However, I like it! :)

Agree that $50 is expensive for a re-sizing, but if that is the cost of them assuring you on originality, then that's a price I'd be willing to pay

Hi, I’ve just joined this forum and wanted to say hi!

I have just had a Monaco Calibre 02 (black) for my 50th in a couple of weeks.

I’ve been into watches for quite a few years, apart from the Monaco I currently have a Christopher Ward C63, a Tribus, a Bremont MB2 and a Rolex Datejust 41.

I’ve just ordered a bracelet for the Monaco too and really looking forward to seeing that on it.

Anyway, hi all, look forward to meeting you!

Hey Chris

First of all, welcome to the best forum in the world.

Secondly, we gonna need to see a ton of photos of them watches you be rocking. Especially the Monaco.

Welcome to the HOME of TAG Heuer collectors & enthusiasts ::rimshot::

Iconic Chronograph you have there ::psy::