Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

The 2447SN should be a proper TAG Heuer Re-edition! :mad:

I’ll be the first to congratulate you in your new Carrera Montreal 160 sir @Anthony.R ;)

::psy::::psy::

Might be a little premature @kappa_md no word from AD yet.
Let's see what happens. But one thing us for sure. I won't pay full price. Needs to be discounted to get me interested. Some of the prices on C24 are ridiculous.

Might be a little premature @kappa_md no word from AD yet.
Let's see what happens. But one thing us for sure. I won't pay full price. Needs to be discounted to get me interested. Some of the prices on C24 are ridiculous.

I’m not much into C24 to be honest. I think it’s flippers haven. Price manipulation and profiteering etc. Yup I think it will be around the 60th Anniversary of the Carrera (2023) ;)

C24 is just like any other market place. I’ve bought plenty there and have never been disappointed. Just do your homework.

Agreed, but import forms, and the associated govt taxes, cause me to really "make sure" it's right when buying from overseas. Much like everywhere else these days it seems:thumbsdown: Greedy hands are always closing in!

Yup I agree. C24, eBay etc. I’m not against the platform. It’s just obvious that the flippers quickly post there and jack up prices. I never used C24 as a gauge for prices. But then again, people use those.

“Don’t just buy the item. Buy the seller.” ;)

Yup I agree. C24, eBay etc. I’m not against the platform. It’s just obvious that the flippers quickly post there and jack up prices. I never used C24 as a gauge for prices. But then again, people use those.

“Don’t just buy the item. Buy the seller.” ;)

There are no less than 11 Hodinkee Dato 45's on C24 at the moment.

Dear All,
First of all, this is my first post and I have to say I am really excited to be part of this great community.
it is my first Heuer and it is here that I discover a little better the life of my last acquisition. i hope you will forgive my bad school english. I presented my new Monaco to my old PO .. they seem to like each other .. love stories always start like this, don't they?

merci à vous ... bien cordialement de France.

montre 1.jpeg montre 2.jpeg

Dear All,
First of all, this is my first post and I have to say I am really excited to be part of this great community.
it is my first Heuer and it is here that I discover a little better the life of my last acquisition. i hope you will forgive my bad school english. I presented my new Monaco to my old PO .. they seem to like each other .. love stories always start like this, don't they?

Bonsoir and to quote @Jim Dollares welcome to the best forum in the world.

Good evening and welcome, your English is fine, mine slips into Scottish words at times.

Dear All,

Bienvenue, heureux de lire un autre français ;)

PXL_20211107_095047157.jpg PXL_20211107_095406307.jpg

thank you for your kind words. I hesitated for a long time for this Monaco .. I regret having waited so long before deciding .. this watch, we love it or we hate it .. but one thing is certain .. it leaves no one indifferent

4.JPG

with my Monaco and my wife's JL .. we can now say that at home, everything is 'square':)
3.jpeg

good evening to you and thank you again to all of you for your welcome
2.jpeg

Welcome sir @PFEN and Congratulations with your new Heur Monaco! Such an iconic & legendary chronograph! The colors of which represent the French flag itself! Enjoy your stay and Sante chin chin ::psy::

Welcome sir @PFEN and Congratulations with your new Heur Monaco! Such an iconic & legendary chronograph! The colors of which represent the French flag itself! Enjoy your stay and Sante chin chin ::psy::

thank you,
do not forget that the blue white red are also present on another flag that we respect enormously here, in France.
without it, we might not be anything. 1.JPG

Welcome to the forum @PFEN - this is a dangerous place for ones bank account and a great place for watch appreciation