Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

I'm a somewhat new member here. But I've been following this website for a few years now. Especially the WRUW and Heuer/TAG Heuer photo forums. You guys are very knowledgeable and it's really been a pleasure for me to have visited here daily, thanks!

I've looked for a post of this recent interview with Jack Heuer but have been unable to find it here. This is on watchonista
https://www.watchonista.com/articles/interviews/interview-jack-heuer-time-never-stops-why-should-we

Welcome to the forum, you might be interested to check out my 'Best and Worst of TAG Heuer 2020' post?
http://tagheuerenthusiast.blogspot.com/2020/12/feature-best-and-worst-of-tag-heuer-2020.html

Yikes! Just what a newby needs to hear "regular posters" and "regular contributions" recommendations. I am just a student here. Just wanted to share a link, geesh. But I do own my face. Just may be my favorite too. And I am not the best photographer...
IMG_0030.jpg

Definitely worth posting more pictures of that beauty in future. Condition looks great.

Yikes! Just what a newby needs to hear "regular posters" and "regular contributions" recommendations. I am just a student here. Just wanted to share a link, geesh. But I do own my face. Just may be my favorite too. And I am not the best photographer...
IMG_0030.jpg
I love these...please make sure that you don’t let anyone polish the case..so many of these Montreals have polished cases that polish away the starburst pattern on the case.

Enjoy!

I love these...please make sure that you don’t let anyone polish the case..so many of these Montreals have polished cases that polish away the starburst pattern on the case.

Enjoy!
I love mine too! And thank you for the warning on the horror:eek: of polishing. That pattern on the case is a major draw to me, incredible. It will always stay just the way it is now, beautiful.

I am so appreciate of your site here as it's been invaluable to me in my pursuit of it's siblings (Been collecting a few years now).
Thank you! ~~Mark
Edited:

I keep coming back to this one guys. I've researched it quite a bit and this particular model 73663B seems to be contested often. Still, I just keep looking at it and wondering if I should just go for it. Bracelet, lume plots and patina look good to me too. And the 1133B won't likely happen for me anytime soon, given the recent "prices". Listed right here on cal.11 btw
Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread...
DSC_1898.jpeg

Dear All,

First of all, this is my first post and I have to say I am really excited to be part of this great community.

Here goes my story: I have been eying the great vintage Carreras for a while now, and during a watch tour here in Dubai I found myself in one of the Tag Heuer Boutiques. In the boutique, I have been offered to see the new 500 pieces limited Carrera in the same Glassbox case, that we used to see them, in a beautiful shade of green. I just fell in love with the piece there and then, and put the deposit immediately.

I am really excited to collect the piece from the Boutique with the official launch on the 11th of May.

This is my first Tag Heuer purchase, and I want to say hi to all with the news of another amazing vintage-inspired Heuer.

PS: I will share pictures as soon as I collect the watch on Tuesday.

All the best,
Onur

Another PS: I have added the 160th Anniversary Montreal Edition to my collection after few days of the Green Carrera purchase, and that is what you are seeing in my Avatar :D

Welcome to the forum and big congrats on the green Carrera! :thumbsup: Looking forward to your pics! :D

Welcome to the forum and big congrats on the green Carrera! :thumbsup: Looking forward to your pics! :D
Thank you very much :D I am looking forward to receiving the piece asap :D It has been a while now since I paid the deposit... The ugly part is that I know my exact piece is sitting in the boutique safe waiting for the launch of the watch :/

Yep, I think you can call it teal :D The one that will be launched on the 11th of May. It looks gorgeous in person!!

Welcome to the forum @Stopthewatch and congratulations on your new Carreras. We are not allowed to openly post threads about unannounced watches, so for now I will merge these posts to the Welcome forum.

I thought we just couldn't post pics? Now we can't even talk? I guess we need to use code and say the teal one... :whistling:

Another PS: I have added the 160th Anniversary Montreal Edition to my collection after few days of the Green Carrera purchase, and that is what you are seeing in my Avatar :D
Nice, post some pics of your Carrera Montreal! :thumbsup:

I thought we just couldn't post pics? Now we can't even talk? I guess we need to use code and say the teal one... :whistling:
There's plenty of talk on several threads. I drew the line on posting a thread that was explicitly referencing this unannounced model.

There's plenty of talk on several threads. I drew the line on posting a thread that was explicitly referencing this unannounced model.

Yep, the line was quite clear after it was drawn :D I was thinking that if the Tag Heuer employees can talk about it, why wouldn't we :D But doesn't matter anymore as it will be launched tomorrow :D

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! :D

Nice, post some pics of your Carrera Montreal! :thumbsup:

Here you go, I really love the piece! And currently I am working with my strap maker to have 3-4 different custom straps that will go with this one and the teal one ;)
IMG_9035.png

IMG_9050.png