Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

Yeah, I found from first impressions that you are a pretty chill group; focused on various TAG models. The number of active posters influenced my openness, the fact that the community's small.

I would never have posted anything like that on WUS or OF: I have posted pictures of myself and my wife (typically diving) on both but have never included the dog(s) or kids. While I'm quite proud of both of them, the are making their mark on society independent of me and that's a good thing. I don't want to bring anything heavy down on either child.

Gotta say, all our dogs have had strong personalities, but Momo (it means Peach in Japanese; my wife is full Japanese, though third generation) is a serious butthead. I can see where Walt Disney got the idea for "Goofey", I've called Momo that far more than his real name.

So, I don't have anything more to experience other than a bunch of old watches and a bunch of new watches. My pictures are a hodge-podge of those located at work and those here. I'll try to get each one posted.
Disregard my earlier post (now deleted) as it was not the case what I stated there.

Hello from Finland,

This is my first post here.

I just bought yesterday my first Tag Heuer watch: David Coulthard limited edition 448/500. I think it is made 1998 or 1999 and S/EL model.
I researched that there is ETA 2892-2 chronograph movement in it. It is little bit small compared to new watches, about 38mm but that makes it very comfortable to wear. There are no sharp edges on that watch too.

I have always admired Tag Heuer watches and it´s great to have one now. At eighties and nineties I remember Tag Heuer adverts everywhere when watching Formula 1 grand prixes.

I have read many articles from this forum and they have helped a lot of my research. Great forum you have!

best regards

Kekehe

Hi Kekehe
Welcome to the forum, great to see another S/EL on the forum and a very unusual one at that!

Hi @Kekehe , and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

I didn’t know this S/el Coulthard Limited Edition. It looks in very good condition! :thumbsup: Congratulations! :)

@Kekehe welcome to the best forum in the world, a friendly place for everything Tag Heuer :thumbsup:

I love your watch, really cool version

Hello from Finland,

This is my first post here.

I just bought yesterday my first Tag Heuer watch: David Coulthard limited edition 448/500. I think it is made 1998 or 1999 and S/EL model.
I researched that there is ETA 2892-2 chronograph movement in it. It is little bit small compared to new watches, about 38mm but that makes it very comfortable to wear. There are no sharp edges on that watch too.

I have always admired Tag Heuer watches and it´s great to have one now. At eighties and nineties I remember Tag Heuer adverts everywhere when watching Formula 1 grand prixes.

I have read many articles from this forum and they have helped a lot of my research. Great forum you have!

best regards

Kekehe

Welcome aboard. There is a fair bit of love for the S/el around these parts. That is a nice limited edition you have.
Edited:

Thank you all for your kind words! I´m gonna get the watch serviced soon because I don´t know its service history.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've been a huge fan,and collector,of tag Heuer watches,for nearly 20 years now,so I've taken my time, getting here.

Better late, than never

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've been a huge fan,and collector,of tag Heuer watches,for nearly 20 years now,so I've taken my time, getting here.

Better late, than never
Welcome! Let's see some pics of that 20Y collection!

I'm a somewhat new member here. But I've been following this website for a few years now. Especially the WRUW and Heuer/TAG Heuer photo forums. You guys are very knowledgeable and it's really been a pleasure for me to have visited here daily, thanks!

I've looked for a post of this recent interview with Jack Heuer but have been unable to find it here. This is on watchonista
https://www.watchonista.com/articles/interviews/interview-jack-heuer-time-never-stops-why-should-we
Edited:

I'm a somewhat new member here. But I've been following this website for a few years now. Especially the WRUW and Heuer/TAG Heuer photo forums. You guys are very knowledgeable and it's really been a pleasure for me to have visited here daily, thanks!

I've looked for a post of this recent interview with Jack Heuer but have been unable to find it here. This is on watchonista
https://www.watchonista.com/articles/interviews/interview-jack-heuer-time-never-stops-why-should-we
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. Always good to see the community of regular posters growing.