Universal Geneve Watches On Ebay

Can't recall having seen a Jaeger EB.
I don't think they exist.
This is (just) one of the reasons why I'd run away from this watch, to be honest.

1) 12494 is a UG ref
2) dial is reprinted
3) caseback does not have UG or Jaeger logo (I believe they somehow filled it with gold)
4) movement bridge is not original to the rest

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I’m used to it 😇

Hey guys!

Some of you may remember the ebay 22536 posted here many months back. I was the winner of that auction and just finished restoring the watch. If anyone is curious, here are some before and after pictures :) The mid-case on this one was broken below both pushers. I had a local shop laser weld the case and I did all of the servicing myself. You will be happy to note that the case wasn't polished or touched during the repair, the shop was able to use an ultrasonic file to locally shape that area without touching the rest of the case.

The dial sure is gorgeous under a new crystal. Anyway, apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I figure the guys who saw the ebay listing might like to see it though. I can't stop looking at it, that's for sure. :)

UG_Tri_Edit2.jpg UG_Tri_Edit1.jpg UG_Tri_CaseRepaired.jpg UG_Tri_EbayPhoto.jpg 20240521_001313.jpg

Hey guys!

Some of you may remember the ebay 22536 posted here many months back. I was the winner of that auction and just finished restoring the watch. If anyone is curious, here are some before and after pictures :) The mid-case on this one was broken below both pushers. I had a local shop laser weld the case and I did all of the servicing myself. You will be happy to note that the case wasn't polished or touched during the repair, the shop was able to use an ultrasonic file to locally shape that area without touching the rest of the case.

The dial sure is gorgeous under a new crystal. Anyway, apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I figure the guys who saw the ebay listing might like to see it though. I can't stop looking at it, that's for sure. :)

UG_Tri_Edit2.jpg UG_Tri_Edit1.jpg UG_Tri_CaseRepaired.jpg UG_Tri_EbayPhoto.jpg 20240521_001313.jpg

Amazing work. Love to see this restored to its former beauty..