Something Zenith This Way Comes.

I think we're going to have to add some rules about posting pictures of Thierry Nataf. Nobody wants to look at pictures of Thierry Nataf.

Except, Thierry Nataf.
Yes, can't really argue, however, as the title is a play on Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes", I thought he was appropriate.

Wow, scoop of Baselworld 2015 with the new Coat of Arms for Zenith. Nice going. :thumbsup:
I have adjusted it for technical correctness.
SoZ.jpg

Yes that's right folks, the craziness has now spread to the beloved Zenith Board. :rolleyes:
Edited:

Yes, can't really argue, however, as the title is a play on Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes", I thought he was appropriate.
Its just that between all the squirrels, and Thierry's resemblance to Scar from The Lion King, when normal people visit this site occasionally they'll wonder what kind of a show we're running here :coffee:

Striking Tenth

Its just that between all the squirrels, and Thierry's resemblance to Scar from The Lion King, when normal people visit this site occasionally they'll wonder what kind of a show we're running here :coffee:
All good points, personally have to agree we are over squirreled.
,Say where did they come from to begin with ::confused2::

DENNIS!

DENNIS!

Some of us have a new Mascot :whistling:

Don't be dissing squirrels. Squirrels are beloved. If there were squirrels in Egypt, they would have been worshipped instead of cats.

DENNIS!

I said DON'T BE DISSING SQUIRRELS!

...... and it was actually MMMD who kicked the squirrel thing into overdrive with his "Golden Squirrel of Distraction". I only had "Incoming Squirrel" who danced about cool purchases and "Hallelujah Squirrel" for arrivals.

Don't be dissing squirrels. Squirrels are beloved. If there were squirrels in Egypt, they would have been worshipped instead of cats.

I said DON'T BE DISSING SQUIRRELS!

...... and it was actually MMMD who kicked the squirrel thing into overdrive with his "Golden Squirrel of Distraction". I only had "Incoming Squirrel" who danced about cool purchases and "Hallelujah Squirrel" for arrivals.
Ah, so it's an MD thing. :rolleyes:

Well not there yet. All we have established is that it is a watch and a Zenith. Boy you guys are way off your game. ::yawn::

Don't forget 14K Squirrel.

And I enjoy that Nataf images. I also like zombie movies and the National Georgaphic articles with pictures of deep sea fishes. The attendant Nataf bashing is richly deserved as well. He did preside over the second attempted murder of the manufacture, after that of Zenith Electronics. His approach - trying to humiliate the brand to death with his wrist grotesqueries - was particularly savage and merciless.

Bearing in mind the rest of your collection, I would suggest the number 135 might come into play.

Bearing in mind the rest of your collection, I would suggest the number 135 might come into play.
Nope .
This is not one to overthink.