Something Zenith This Way Comes.

A follow-up:
I have been wearing this watch off and on for a week now. The verdict: I like it, it has tremendous wrist presence. The silver dial with contrasting subdials, together with bright markers on the black chapter ring, really catch the eye.
The ultimate judgement, the wife noticed it without my saying anything.

Note of caution: at 42mm it may not be ultra large by today's standards, but not having a dive or large bezel, it does wear big.
I would say 7.0in or greater wrist, yes. A 6.5in wrist, no.
Fortunately those with smaller wrists can wear the similar 38mm tricolor. Those with larger have the option of both. As always, your mileage may vary.

IMG_1268.jpg mine13.jpg IMG_12699.jpg

A follow-up:
I have been wearing this watch off and on for a week now. The verdict: I like it, it has tremendous wrist presence. The silver dial with contrasting subdials, together with bright markers on the black chapter ring, really catch the eye.
The ultimate judgement, the wife noticed it without my saying anything.

Note of caution: at 42mm it may not be ultra large by today's standards, but not having a dive or large bezel, it does wear big.
I would say 7.0in or greater wrist, yes. A 6.5in wrist, no.
Fortunately those with smaller wrists can wear the similar 38mm tricolor. Those with larger have the option of both. As always, your mileage may vary.

IMG_1268.jpg mine13.jpg IMG_12699.jpg

What size is your wrist?

Seven , but that is a twisted wrist shot.
Here is another
!BbjT8ZQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-DoEquzyYu(ZBKwjyc6ST!~~_14.jpg

You got one that needs a home?:D
If only. I'm recoiling from the arrogance of not wanting to jump on the band wagon three years ago ::facepalm2::

If only. I'm recoiling from the arrogance of not wanting to jump on the band wagon three years ago ::facepalm2::
You and me both ::facepalm2::

The smaller 1969 version @ 38mm will be my next major purchase...unless some other shiny object distracts my attention.;)

That reminds me, still need to find an 1133 Monaco before LouS keeps posting pics of his until every member on the site wants one too

Back to Nataf... The other day I mentioned him to a French woman I know who worked in the Swiss watch biz in the 90's and she said that she liked him a lot. Very personable and knew how to throw a party, she said.
But... but... the atrocities, said I.
Everything was atrocious in the 90's, she said... at least he was having fun.
Well, I do dig falcons.

I have 6.5 inch wrists and the Rolex EXII wears fine by my standards (42 mm). I've been staring at the 1969 for awhile now...