Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Took this lume pic to send my son, and noticed the scratch between 10-11 o'clock, so out came the Polywatch.
IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3226.jpeg

I have ridiculously thin wrists but still went with the Pro anyways ... I mean, just look at how many links I had to remove for the bracelet to fit my twig-sized wrist!

I thought mine was bad! That's ridiculous.

I like your little stand, where was it from?

I thought mine was bad! That's ridiculous.

I like your little stand, where was it from?

My left wrist varies from 6.1" in the morning to 5.9" in the evening. I love watches but I've been cursed with chopstick-sized arms.

Got it from a local marketplace but I've seen the same stand on eBay for 10 bucks.

When I was 50 I bought my first Speedmaster Pro and have loved it along with my other watches. I was chatting to a good friend drinking a superb glass of red who was looking for a replacement Speedmaster schumacher in red after he had given his son a yellow dial version , so I had a look and for this years Birthday gift to myself I found a Excellent condition Speedy Schumacher in Red complete with all papers and presentation Tyre for a very good price. The watch was originally imported into Japan and the condition is almost NOS.

I am very pleased with it although this morning it wasn't going and wonder what the power reserve is after wearing all day yesterday?

I am very pleased with it although this morning it wasn't going and wonder what the power reserve is after wearing all day yesterday?
Congrats on your purchase! Just got my first Speedy recently too.

Power reserve should last you around 50 hours when fully wound, if it's significantly less than that you may wanna take it for servicing.

Congrats on your purchase! Just got my first Speedy recently too.

Power reserve should last you around 50 hours when fully wound, if it's significantly less than that you may wanna take it for servicing.
Thanks for answer , gave it a manual wind , reset time and put on wrist, still going after 45 mins so guess its OK......

What do you guys think? This is my very first Speedmaster (2016 without box or papers, that I have loved). I have had many many speedmasters since, and have modded a handful. I hand filed a 321 service dial and added a spear-end chrono hand. I still have the original dial and hand. I just love the applied logo, long indexes, and the subdials still have the micro-radial grooves (my 2016, and most modern speedies don't anymore).
Edited:

What do you guys think? This is my very first Speedmaster (2016 without box or papers, that I have loved). I have had many many speedmasters since, and have modded a handful. I hand filed a 321 service dial and added a spear-end chrono hand. I still have the original dial and hand. I just love the applied logo, long indexes, and the subdials still have the micro-radial grooves (my 2016, and most modern speedies don't anymore).
If it weren't for the bright lume and DNN bezel your watch looks like what an original 105.012 or 145.012 could've looked like new. I dig this new retro vibe! Especially with that long S dial and 1171 bracelet.

I’m not sure this counts, and the wife said it will only take 30 mins...

I’m not sure this counts, and the wife said it will only take 30 mins...

Can't even use the "that's what she said" comeback now.

I have ridiculously thin wrists but still went with the Pro anyways ... I mean, just look at how many links I had to remove for the bracelet to fit my twig-sized wrist!
Ummm...Dr. Mad Dog says you should go to Burger King and eat a wheelbarrow full of Whoppers every day for a month.

:D :D :D