Show us your Speedmaster Moon

My first Speedy Tuesday. I took ownership last week after searching for the best part of 6 months for one that ticked all the boxes. Being used to automatics I’m still surprised at how comfy it is to wear.
Nice! Just got back from maintenance service

49057341546_cf17242d0e_c.jpg

My first omega, so far I love it. Bought it new and I added the strap, now I am contemplating the deployant clasp.

Pretty regular standard Hesalite Speedy, added a deployant strap as the bracelet is either too tight or too loose depending on temperature. It was an early birthday gift, fittingly purchased July 20th, 2019. 20191112_150107.jpg Currently have a Speedmaster 38 Coaxial 324.30.38.50.01.001 under active consideration, probably trade my Seamaster, just prefer Speedys. I will be sorely tempted when the Apollo XIII anniversary comes out.
Edited:

My first speedy. Don’t know what took me so long! 3570.50 with tritium
A fine looking watch. How bright is the tritium? About like gun sights or something else?

Come to the dark side

I've heard it said that the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch is "The Porsche 911 of watches."

If that is the case, consider what you have there a murdered out black on black wheels Porsche 911 GT3 RS. And I mean that in a good way!!

If the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch is "The Porsche 911 of watches."
Then the FOIS is "Bugatti Chiron" IMG_1907.JPG

New owner checking in :)

Finally bought my Moonwatch a few months ago, been wanting one for years and always loved Omega watches owing to my mother being handed down a Gold Deville from her grandmother.

Really chuffed with it!

One question I had was are you meant to get a Master Chronograph Cert with these models or just the pictograms and warranty card?

Thanks!

At this point in time AFAIK, none of the current Speedmaster Moonwatch manual wind watches are METAS or rated as "Master Chronometers" therefore no certification card. I believe that Omega plans to upgrade most everything to METAS standards in the near future. My current 2019 Hesalite Speedy does run within +5sec/day, so relax & enjoy. My Speedmaster has gotten pretty heavily magnatized a couple of times causing it to run +10sec/day, so keep it away from electronics or say, magnetic clasps on a cell phone case. A $10 demagnetizer from Ebay works just fine.
20191112_150107.jpg
Oh yes, welcome to the forum and Speedmaster madness

I joined the club today. Purchased as a wedding gift to myself with my upcoming wedding. I know a lot on here don't see them as dress watches but I think they look special and will look fine with my suit

Welcome to the club. A Speedmaster goes with anything.

Absolutely.

Anything.