Show us your Speedmaster Moon

I have seen a few moonphase speedmaster professionals but I think no one else has posted a 3575.20. I have not seen every page on the forum either though. I suppose I should get better pictures of it though...

48491622017_4c1520b669_h.jpg
That looks really smart !!

Thanks for that, looks OK'ish. Collected my watch on Monday and I think the black+gold additional strap feels a bit cheap and flimsy, I will leave it in the box and keep the bracelet on. It is so comfortable I can hardly tell I am wearing it.

Had a meeting tonight that called for wearing this piece. Needless to say I was a bit distracted during it and must've looked impatient... IMG_20190912_000426.jpg

Hello guys how about this can anyone tell me if this is legit ;)
I’m not sure as I don’t know
Thanks all :)

Hello guys how about this can anyone tell me if this is legit ;)
I’m not sure as I don’t know
Thanks all :)
Might want to jump over to the real/fake thread for your answer

I finally took the plunge! Although the intention was a birth year speedy unfortunately with a terrible Aussie dollar and the dreaded import tax it worked out significantly cheaper to buy brand new and start work on my own vintage piece. Currently on the NATO strap until I can have the AD resolve the too loose/too tight issue with the bracelet. Glad to have joined the club. 93ACD23D-AB66-490C-A248-8B103C5AAD97.jpeg
Edited:

This week with my “Tokyo panda”
I really want the yellow Tokyo 2020 edition one. But unfortunately I was dragged in the omega phenomenon too late ... Awesome watch