Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Some of mine, vintage and modern.
That soyuz is outta control!! Really cool collection!

You guys are killing me! I just purchased a FOIS about a month ago. None of my other watches, including two Omegas are seeing any wrist time. All I want is another Speedy.

- Bob
IMG_0296.jpg

You guys are killing me! I just purchased a FOIS about a month ago. None of my other watches, including two Omegas are seeing any wrist time. All I want is another Speedy.

- Bob
IMG_0296.jpg
I really like the FOIS. It was between the FOIS and a Speedy Pro, I had to choose the pro because I wanted the "Moonwatch," but damn that FOIS is sexy. Love the applied logo.

C218AF43-5983-4959-9886-2D1E54EFA825.jpeg Can I play? ;)

Is that your modified FOIS? Ever consider giving the dial and hands an oven treatment to get the patina? Hahaha.

Is that your modified FOIS? Ever consider giving the dial and hands an oven treatment to get the patina? Hahaha.

Not a bad idea! :cool:

Just bought another tritium Speedmaster even though I said I wouldn't buy them anymore. My brother is getting this one for his birthday so it was an easy decision. He wanted one for a long time and I wouldn't let him buy a new one with luminova. This is a 90's tritium model that has been completely serviced less than a year ago. Perfect pair with his planet ocean 42.
Very nice bday present!!
Would you mind filli
Just bought another tritium Speedmaster even though I said I wouldn't buy them anymore. My brother is getting this one for his birthday so it was an easy decision. He wanted one for a long time and I wouldn't let him buy a new one with luminova. This is a 90's tritium model that has been completely serviced less than a year ago. Perfect pair with his planet ocean 42.
Very nice bday present!!
Would you mind telling us the price?

Hi guys! Hope you’re all having a good Sunday!

I got a new strap for my OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch “Apollo XVII”,

Have a look and tell me what you think.

The Apollo 17 with it's blue and gold colour combo looks real good and the red tip on the chrono hand just sets it off.