Show us your Speedmaster Moon

44.25mm co-axial Speedmaster Moonwatch Chrono on DSotM black nylon strap (with deployment clasp).

speedy - 1.jpg

Hi guys! Hope you’re all having a good Sunday!

I got a new strap for my OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch “Apollo XVII”,

Have a look and tell me what you think.

Speedy Moon.jpg Speedy Moon stuff.jpg
3590.50.00. $800 off eBay in 2007. NASA stuff came to me from Omega HQ Call Center Europe when I asked if they had any promotional material they wanted to get rid of in the literature center. The woman I spoke with back then was extremely accommodating. Hesalite is virtually blemish free, extremely careful with the watch when I wear it. Original bracelet was removed when new and never put back on the watch. Some dust, reflections, and arm hair on the bezel, but it is blemish free.

Speedy Moon.jpg Speedy Moon stuff.jpg
3590.50.00. $800 off eBay in 2007. NASA stuff came to me from Omega HQ Call Center Europe when I asked if they had any promotional material they wanted to get rid of in the literature center. The woman I spoke with back then was extremely accommodating. Hesalite is virtually blemish free, extremely careful with the watch when I wear it. Original bracelet was removed when new and never put back on the watch. Some dust, reflections, and arm hair on the bezel, but it is blemish free.

USD800 for this??? Wow. We need that time machine completed asap. Hahaha.

Anyway, your watch is in superb condition considering it has seen daylight for the past 11 years. Wear it in good health.

With my new Erika strap, really very comfortable. I’ve been wearing my Speedmaster’s with Erika straps.

Purchased my first Omega Speedmaster Moonphase two days ago at an Omega Boutique while on vacation in Sydney, Australia. Here it is.