Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

Looks like they are finally available for purchase online!

Except not all the models... So my wait for the moonphase continues...
I mean, the first four is still a step on the right direction, So far, the Sun, Mars, Earth and the Moon

You can only buy period, not one of each, just one. I got one and when I wanted to buy mars for my girlfriend, it said my limit’s been capped. Website allows one per day currently
Edited:

My older daughter and me (I am the one with the real Omega 😁)
OmegaOmegaSwatch.jpg

I mean, the first four is still a step on the right direction, So far, the Sun, Mars, Earth and the Moon

You can only buy period, not one of each, just one. I got one and when I wanted to buy mars for my girlfriend, it said my limit’s been capped. You can only one buy one per day according to the website
Same as in a physical store so that seems reasonable and much easier to return the next day online.

They are getting easier to obtain though, I can pick up any original model pretty much any time in a physical store. Moonphase probably 3/4 of the time but often only either black or white available.

Limited ones, no chance without queuing and I don't want any badly enough to bother.

Same as in a physical store so that seems reasonable and much easier to return the next day online.

They are getting easier to obtain though, I can pick up any original model pretty much any time in a physical store. Moonphase probably 3/4 of the time but often only either black or white available.

Limited ones, no chance without queuing and I don't want any badly enough to bother.
I never bothered going to a physical store considering they were always sold out a few years ago and incidentally when I called my local Swatch in Austin they mentioned all the models including a few moonphases available at the moment. I only got mine online thinking they were still hard to come by, the swatch online store is still processing the order, otherwise I would had gone today and get it locally!

Mission to the moon came through from the Swatch store online, already got my speedy Tuesday strap on it.

Now I want the Polar lights watch 😬 IMG_2199.jpeg