Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

@Trev’s internet is dead sadly so the subforum is delayed but we’ll get there before long, in the mean time keen to see some more photos of other variants like sun mars and earth especially.

@Trev’s internet is dead sadly so the subforum is delayed but we’ll get there before long, in the mean time keen to see some more photos of other variants like sun mars and earth especially.
So swatch is getting a subforum after a day and I’ve been pushing for a legend for 3 years now??

F3FCDBF7-C17F-4005-BCA7-CCCB9A0E2C3A.jpeg

No respect!

Is the dial printing/quality and handset/lume on these the exact same thing as on an actual Speedmaster? It would be a bit worrying if the dial and quality of the hands was exactly the same on the $250 one and $6,000 one.

I know the cases are just plastic but the dial itself and the text plus quality of the hands looks practically equal to what's on a 1861.

Reasonable enough to pass scrutiny from what I've seen so far on the internet, but not really in the same league.
It may even be better quality than it's price point may suggest:thumbsdown:

Honestly I don’t think it’s real. When you wear the watch the battery cache is sitting here :

9BD83976-0678-458C-BAB5-AE38AB3605BF.jpeg

6D5ADCA5-F1D4-4E21-A13B-E4D6C27C6777.jpeg

And in the picture the stain from the “planet” seems to be here :

31DC4087-DF43-4DBD-B6FC-A5B48A63D3ED.jpeg

Also i’m wearing mine for 2 days in a row and nothing is leaking on my skin (for the moment).

Your observations are in line with mine as soon as I saw it:thumbsup:
So it's safe to say it's bogus then?

Also i’m wearing mine for 2 days in a row and nothing is leaking on my skin (for the moment).
That stain is weak. Swatch should have tried to replicate the free tramp stamp that some owners received with their Tokyo Olympic Speedmasters.

Honestly I don’t think it’s real. When you wear the watch the battery cache is sitting here :

9BD83976-0678-458C-BAB5-AE38AB3605BF.jpeg

6D5ADCA5-F1D4-4E21-A13B-E4D6C27C6777.jpeg

I'd get that big red circle looked at though - doesn't look too healthy. :whistling:

Didn’t a member here loose a arm with the 2020 Olympic caseback ::stirthepot::

You have been sucked into bullshit. Look at the lack of Swatch Markings on the back vs the real watch then smack your head like Picard. ::facepalm1::
Why are people so quick to dismiss everything as fake? Geez. And with such bravado? Really?
Who stands to gain from faking this?
Note how the Swatch markings disappear at certain angles…

Anyone else think the minute and chrono hands should have been made longer (like the real Speedmaster) instead of the random lengths they seem to have picked? I'd pay $5 more for the extra millimeters.

I'd pay $5 more for the extra millimeters.

They offer that in Thailand if you’re willing to travel :thumbsup:

Why are people so quick to dismiss everything as fake? Geez. And with such bravado? Really?
Who stands to gain from faking this?
Note how the Swatch markings disappear at certain angles…
I'll admit that in that vid you can see faint traces of the Swatch inscriptions (which you can't in the still). I am still not sure that is fully representative of how a production watch behaves on the wrist. If the printing on the planet hatch rubs off after 1 day then I would say Swatch have a pretty big problem. I wonder is he using acetone or similar on the q-tip.

Who stands to gain from click-bait? Umm anyone using youtube or any other social media to make a living I guess.

I'll admit that in that vid you can see faint traces of the Swatch inscriptions (which you can't in the still). I am still not sure that is fully representative of how a production watch behaves on the wrist. If the printing on the planet hatch rubs off after 1 day then I would say Swatch have a pretty big problem. I wonder is he using acetone or similar on the q-tip.

Who stands to gain from click-bait? Umm anyone using youtube or any other social media to make a living I guess.
I don't think sweat is doing this. Hopefully I can get one soon and test it out myself

oaZ5MOx.jpg

I don't think sweat is doing this. Hopefully I can get one soon and test it out myself
Bug spray would. I used to use Off Deep Woods with Deet and that would take the paint off pencils.