Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

Actually it’s pretty :( to see my post deleted for genuine comments about swatch spam!

to whatever mod deletes this how about a Swatch sub forum then everyone’s happy :)
Not sure how much that would change things… The MoonSwatch is a collaboration between Swatch and Omega; it’s as much a piece of Omega’s horological contribution/history as it is Swatch’s

I think you're referring to this post. Just came across it. Seems to have happened to someone else too?
No problems on my Mercury or my partner’s Jupiter and we’ve barely taken them off since Saturday.

And since this is a photo thread, here’s another quick snap to keep us on topic. C14CF872-DABE-4F4D-9DDC-CA17EFC6A693.jpeg

I’m here for pictures of Uranus.

I ain't sending any pics of my anus to nobody.... It can all be found on my onlyfans page - subscription applies! :D

I ain't sending any pics of my anus to nobody.... It can all be found on my onlyfans page - subscription applies! :D
There is currently a discount for OF members.

Use code - ineedhelp

You might need to take it back and get that chrono creep fixed under warranty.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 20.50.43.png

Obviously it's the perspective. It lines out like it should.

There is currently a discount for OF members.

Use code - ineedhelp
I love it. :D

This can't be real:thumbsdown:
It's never happened before with a Swatch watch?
It could be from the printed battery cover (which I don't think any other Swatch has?) rather than the case.

Is the dial printing/quality and handset/lume on these the exact same thing as on an actual Speedmaster? It would be a bit worrying if the dial and quality of the hands was exactly the same on the $250 one and $6,000 one.

I know the cases are just plastic but the dial itself and the text plus quality of the hands looks practically equal to what's on a 1861.

1Yg29F1.jpg

yyU2N5w.jpg

uzmQtav.jpg

ZKpTn2Z.jpg

mNxjxYB.jpg

EQmg25y.jpg

Pxx6RSi.jpg

VJIUUNG.jpg

DrGhmct.jpg
First post here but What strap is the Neptune on? Looks amazing.

Is the dial printing/quality and handset/lume on these the exact same thing as on an actual Speedmaster? It would be a bit worrying if the dial and quality of the hands was exactly the same on the $250 one and $6,000 one.

I know the cases are just plastic but the dial itself and the text plus quality of the hands looks practically equal to what's on a 1861.

Well, to be honest, the dial and hands are really really well done indeed.

Also i’m wearing mine for 2 days in a row and nothing is leaking on my skin (for the moment).

to be fair, your watch is (your) skin-colored :D

your point about the battery location is pretty spot on though!