Information about my zenith 146 hp

146 hp is good for a watch that size & weight. I bet it has good top gear passing times. What's the peak torque?

Sincèrely i don t know
in France peOple said that it s a fake?

Well, I haven't seen this model before, so a fake is always a possibility, but it smells OK to me. It looks like a later variant of an A277, probably produced in very limited numbers. I like it.

thanks

why bezel from movado Not the same for zenith super subsea ?

Yes, I was thinking "Factory Franken" but quite possibly just your standard Franken. Good call on the Movado bezel. I don't recognize that dial, though.

I have bought this Watch in italy from a shop closed long time ...
guarantee authentic
with box in More
no franken ....

I think "Factory Franken" is a possibility, meaning a watch put together at the factory from assorted parts from other models. It might therefore be a "real" Zenith product, but this would be hard to prove, because there will be no catalog evidence and you might never see another like it. If you really believe it is authentic, it might be worth trying to get an extract from the Zenith archives.

When i have bought i really think it was real
but noW ....
thanks for help

thanks

why bezel from movado Not the same for zenith super subsea ?

The Zenith bezel has lengthened hashmarks from 0 to 15

xxDSC_0075_zpsbb75e2fa.jpg

I have bought this Watch in italy from a shop closed long time ...
guarantee authentic
with box in More
no franken ....

Would a person trying to sell you a franken or fake tell you it's a franken or a fake? No, of course not. They'd tell you it was "guaranteed authentic".

What you have is a decent looking watch. If you like it, wear it and be happy. Just don't expect it to have any value to a collector. We're beyond anal about details.

The Zenith bezel has lengthened hashmarks from 0 to 15

Mine has the same bezel as Aopa's without the longer hashmarks.

Mine has the same bezel as Aopa's without the longer hashmarks.

Heretic! Unclean!

Ok, so perhaps there is some factory variability. The second hand is a well known inconsistency in the A 277 - why not the bezel as well?

Heretic! Unclean!

Ok, so perhaps there is some factory variability. The second hand is a well known inconsistency in the A 277 - why not the bezel as well?

Movement on mine is 146H instead of 146HP. Not sure if that helps in the mystery.

And I have a Movado with Zenith-style chrono second hand...
20140306_075923_zps32081126.jpg

I think these watches came in many correct versions. Still, I have never seen them with hands like the first watch in the thread.

frere i love your Watch !

if you Want to sale or change with me it s when you Want.....