Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Dog likes his commanding perch atop my new retaining wall.

20240911_183303.jpg

20240911_153845.jpg

In my area we refer to orange cats as “one brain cell” as they are usually complete maniacs.
It’s a Rare female ginger cat. Completely opposite to a male Ginger cat !

That makes it worse. ;)
Lived with one for 21 years. Loving but crazy cat. ❤️

Ooh only like 20% are female pretty cool I’ve had a couple male orange cats that where nutz your female is calm. I’m not saying the males were void of affection or personality they were just “off”

Super calm, the other cats were running around crazy and “THE GINGER NINJA” as she’s known as….just walks to her little sleep spot through the middle of the mayhem and plops herself down watching.
Funny as you could be looking at the coffee table and blink and there she is. We both swear she just teleports herself everywhere

Super calm, the other cats were running around crazy and “THE GINGER NINJA” as she’s known as….just walks to her little sleep spot through the middle of the mayhem and plops herself down watching.
Funny as you could be looking at the coffee table and blink and there she is. We both swear she just teleports herself everywhere
Well incase that changes my real job is entrepreneurship at its finest. I know many cat owners are tired of hearing their cat stomp around the house. So I developed “cat slippers” TM with a circle. No more loud cat steps. For a limited time they are 19.99 act quickly and we can throw in an extra pair. (All prices in USD)

Well incase that changes my real job is entrepreneurship at its finest. I know many cat owners are tired of hearing their cat stomp around the house. So I developed “cat slippers” TM with a circle. No more loud cat steps. For a limited time they are 19.99 act quickly and we can throw in an extra pair. (All prices in USD)

That seems to be a scam as cats have four legs and would need a quad of slippers
;)

In my area we refer to orange cats as “one brain cell” as they are usually complete maniacs.
Our ginger Tom, Herbie was the most placid cat I've ever known.
Toots the ginger female was the opposite and didn't like Herbie, who wasn't bothered.