Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

My best walking buddy turned eight yesterday. Unfortunately this will most likely be his last. His poor heart is about to give out. The vet gave him about three months a month ago. Will just love him and make sure he is comfortable till the end.

Oh my gosh, I just cried a little. Good luck to you two...

Yes I understand completely....dogs are the best people!

We have had Raven (on the right above) for a few years and she is now 8. Remi on the left has we have had for just over a year and just turned 4, and he's a bit of a gooner still.

They get along great though....

Many would think that Whippets need a lot of time running around, but they are mostly couch potatoes.

We had a big birthday party for our former dog Benji (a Lhasa Apso) when he turned 16. It was his last - he was a good dog and I still miss him.

Cheers, Al

Cheers, Al

What a picture! Nice tribute to your pooch.

I love dogs, always have, but I've lost so many over the years that I am to the point of not wanting to go through it again. My wife and I have discussed it and I think our current pup (shih tzu, now about 5) will be our last.

I love dogs, always have, but I've lost so many over the years that I am to the point of not wanting to go through it again. My wife and I have discussed it and I think our current pup (shih tzu, now about 5) will be our last.

I said no more and lasted a couple of years until one evening I suspect the good lady slipped me a Mickey Finn, result - Wee Sandy, one of the best things that ever happened for yours truly.

Thanks - he was a good dog and this pose was pretty common if he heard any sort of food being worked on in the kitchen!

Unlike the 2 dogs we have now, we took him everywhere when I was competing in my sport, and he loved being in the car:

When I would be training in the basement, he would always be waiting for me at the top of the stairs:

It's certainly tough when they go, but I don't think I could be without a dog for very long!

image.jpg My best friend, always glad to see me even if he's had a shitty day. He makes me smile no matter what.

Charlie always manages to put a smile on my face. Pure attitude...

Charlie 1.jpg

All done burying my biscuit...

Charlie 2.jpg

His usual position when I get home from the nightshift

Charlie 3.jpg

Livingstone:

157z14.jpg

Godfrey:

30kafxf.jpg

They usually look away from the camera the moment I press the shutter. I had to utilise treats on the end of the lens to get these shots.

Livingstone:

157z14.jpg

Godfrey:

30kafxf.jpg

They usually look away from the camera the moment I press the shutter. I had to utilise treats on the end of the lens to get these shots.
Wow, outstanding pictures...its like class picture day!:thumbsup:

Livingstone:

157z14.jpg

Voted most likely to kill a duck.
Godfrey:

30kafxf.jpg

Voted most loyal.

Livingstone: Voted most likely to kill a duck.
Godfrey: Voted most loyal.

They definitely look that way but funnily enough, they're the other way round.

Livingstone is fiercely loyal. Godfrey hunts lizards and occasionally bites their heads off, much to my horror. Livingstone chases birds but only to make them fly off. He once got near to one that didn't fly off, got scared and ran away screaming.