Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

A great few hours with the the wee boy, his first walk "off the leash" although still had him trailing a training line as a bit of security.
Not a problem and he is back home sound asleep :)

IMG_5979.jpg IMG_5999.jpg

The perils of eating your pizza sat on the floor, a slobbering greedy Bulldog

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love that second shot, obviously imagining how tasty it might have been :)

c7919abb3f61e8832da63e69a577786f.jpg

Pinky
Looks like Dr Evil's cat lol

Purchased my wifes birthday present today. Sweating on him coping with the journey to his new country and home::love:: He is a Norwegian Forest Cat, google them, amazing.

image.jpeg

Thought that I would provide an update in relation to who is now known as Tommy. He survived the flight which he took in his stride as though it was no big deal. Two days later he was on a motorbike for four hours off to the in laws for the new year and then three days later back to Saigon which once again he took in his stride. Some update pics, he doesn't seem too unhappy although our existing cat was not exactly overjoyed.

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Further to the update I did have a contingency plan in place in case the worst case scenario played out and he did not survive the trip. Tommy had a brother whose name is now Ziggy and he lives with me:)

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg
Edited:

Is it me or the sandwiches in the rucksack ;)

I would go with both

I know my position and unfortunately sandwiches or his preference for pork pies always come first :(

This is old hat here in the UK but some of our global members may enjoy -

I know my position and unfortunately sandwiches or his preference for pork pies always come first :(

As my wife always says "I am just one big kibble to these dogs!" ;)

I like to think they like us for more than just that, but I'm never really sure...

Meet Trixie. The newest member of our family. She is a Aussie/Blue Heeler mix (see mutt). Her name is the same as the first dog I had as a child (German Shepard mutt) and comes from an old American television show. Google "The Honeymooners" for more.

IMG_1418.JPG

I've read that if dogs follow your instructions via pointing, then they feel true affection for you. Mine do, so am sticking with that!

Import to New 233.JPG

Oh the poor wee soul, someone must have sneaked in to the house when I was out and vandalised his bed and duvet :D
Obviously must be getting old as I couldn't get angry with him especially as rather than greet me at the door as usual he just lay there while I photographed the evidence.

IMG_6610.JPG