Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

I feel your pain. My little buddy Rocky passed away just 5 days ago. For a little dog he's left a big hole. image.jpg

Holy cow, sorry bro :(

I didn't see this when u posted.

Old Sandy taking some shade ::love::

image.jpg

No Beagles in this hire car !!!
Nissan Micra, boy what a heap of rubbish. Haven't seen orange peel paintwork like this since the days of British Leyland ::facepalm2::
Buzz @ six months old today.

image.jpeg

No Beagles in this hire car !!!
Nissan Micra, boy what a heap of rubbish. Haven't seen orange peel paintwork like this since the days of British Leyland ::facepalm2::
Buzz @ six months old today.

image.jpeg

I don't know your dogs from Adam but I've fallen head over heels in love with both of 'em just from pictures.

:-)

Woof

Happy Birthday Chunky, 8 years young today. Start off the day opening his presents, looking dapper in his new collar. Then off for a sausage sarnie and finish off with a walk on the beach.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Our cairn terrier "Smudge" at about five years. Picture taken at the train station in Tacoma, Wash. He lived to age 17 years, 2 weeks, and 2 days. Although the last few months were not kind to him. Sadly, left us in May 2015. The last of four cairns we had over about 25 years. Still miss him, a lot! Some dogs are not allowed on their owner's sofa. Smudge loved ours.

Few pictures of Tilly getting bigger
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Happy Birthday Chunky, 8 years young today. Start off the day opening his presents, looking dapper in his new collar. Then off for a sausage sarnie and finish off with a walk on the beach.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sorry I missed your birthday Chunky, all the best my man. :thumbsup:

The old boy enjoying his holidays,

image.jpeg

New arrival. Lost my old friend a couple of months ago and the house was empty without a dog. Meet Harley my Parson Russell. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Looking at the pictures it's amazing how quickly he's grown. From the first to the last picture it's about 6 weeks.

New arrival. Lost my old friend a couple of months ago and the house was empty without a dog. Meet Harley my Parson Russell. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
So very, very cute!::love::