Ebay Hi-jinks! Fun! Thrills!

Uh, Lou? The sounds are certainly crickets - but that's a grasshopper pictured. :unsure:

Uh, Lou? The sounds are certainly crickets - but that's a grasshopper pictured. :unsure:
$(KGrsdfdsssssssssss7.jpg

::facepalm2:: Sorry Charlie, your Cricket knowledge is not sufficient to venture out and about in the insect world. The preceding churper is in the Cricket/Katydid group, not a Grasshopper.

Lou: continue on.

OMG Lou, what a pain in the ....
Hope it works out soon.

UPDATE: Three days, three emails, no answers. Ebay case opened.No category for "Item received by someone else," so it'll go in as "Item not received" even though that's not strictly true.

I want the freaking watch, so hopefully this will light up the seller to take the trouble and see to this.

UPDATE: Three days, three emails, no answers. Ebay case opened.No category for "Item received by someone else," so it'll go in as "Item not received" even though that's not strictly true.

I want the freaking watch, so hopefully this will light up the seller to take the trouble and see to this.
Hope he won't try using any of his BS lines like this, "
"We will not be responsible for any damage or loss in the transit. shipping proof will be provided upon request."

Canada is not far from NY and Dennis "knows a guy".

Brother MMMD had proposed a road trip when we were discussing this earlier. This is a lovely time of year in Ontario, after all. Except that horrible freak accidents happen - just horrible....:whistling:

Come on Lou, I'm going to be on tenterhooks until this is resolved....:(

Lou, I don't think this has been suggested in this thread yet but I can tell you that my son's roommate, who sells on eBay has done this twice. He ships out multiple packages from finished/paid auctions and mixes up a couple of addresses. I hope this is all it is and that the seller is simply not paying attention or better yet is fixing it in the background and simply not telling you until it is fixed.

JC

Lou, I don't think this has been suggested in this thread yet but I can tell you that my son's roommate, who sells on eBay has done this twice. He ships out multiple packages from finished/paid auctions and mixes up a couple of addresses. I hope this is all it is and that the seller is simply not paying attention or better yet is fixing it in the background and simply not telling you until it is fixed.

JC
Why yes it has, read from beginning. :D

You can tell Lou is an old salt collector. He seems not too fazed.
I'd be going nuts.:eek:

JC

John, I hope that's the case, because it means the fellow who got it will want whatever he was supposed to get and we can put this right. The only thing that makes me doubt that's what happened is why don't I have a misdirected package in my mailbox? In the scenario you propose, my mailing label should have gotten stuck to something, no? Regardless, seller ought to have the common courtesy to answer - even if he only speaks Canadian. Surely he knows about Google translator?

You can tell Lou is an old salt collector. He seems not too fazed.
I'd be going nuts.:eek:

Well, in a case like this the seller hasn't got a leg to stand on and I will at least get my money back from Ebay if not him. Thing is, I want the freakin' watch. :mad:

Maybe we could have Trev write to him::confused2::, he speaks Canadian .

I bought a couple of buckles last week and the postman delivered two packages - my buckles and a vintage JLC box. I contacted the seller and once he had sent me the postage cost as a Paypal refund, I sent him back the box - I didn't want to send it to the correct buyer in case of a dispute.

The thing that p1$$es me off is that he has now marked the buckles as "Part Paid" and not left any feedback. That's the last time I try to be helpful.

lous Maybe you may have better look with this one on ebay uk item 190844611198 I think it a a3642