A lucky find.....

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg The pictures say it all. Beautiful, original and never polished. As close to NOS as possible. A long search finally paid off! A true barn find.
Happy days with my A3818

That blue dial is awesome. I don't know anything about Zenith watches, but that watch is wonderful to look at....congrats on your find.

Do you mind sharing how you found this?

Sweet Lord. "Lucky" doesn't begin to cover it. Unpolished Cover Girl. On a bracelet. With a box and instructions. You've used up five guys' worth of luck. Next you'll tell me you got it for cheap.

STUNNING :thumbsup: fantastic watch in cosmetic condition !
Box and instructions are added, but you do not wear it LOL

GIGI

::love:: Very nice! are markers showing signs of aging? after looking at the minute markers, I now know where Cisco got the idea for their company logo! :D

Well done Opahman!! Beauty of a watch, and looks to be in rare form. Tell us more about the "hunt"

That is some luck! Congrats! Thanks for sharing...I will DIBS it then! Though I doubt you will be letting this one go :p

Oooh!!! (I do not need to farm post counts so this plain "Oooh" is genuine jealousy)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg The pictures say it all. Beautiful, original and never polished. As close to NOS as possible. A long search finally paid off! A true barn find.
Happy days with my A3818

Now THAT's what I'm talking about! A beauty and big congrats!

Congrats. Your patience pays off. Sweet fruits of the hunt finally tasted. From Italy?
Edited:

Hi opahman,

Wow that really is a stunning looking watch and to find a full set in that condition must of got your heart racing what an awesome pick up, wear it in good health.

Marc

Hmm..., let me guess: You are the inventor of the first working time machine. ;)

Congratulations!