Zenith Sub-Sea on Chrono24

Dam - I'd love to own one of these and that dial configuration is my second fav.

That would be me. I stumbled across it because he listed an A384 and I looked at his other listings. I've actually purchased a crown and GF end links from him recently. It's forcing me to offload a watch but I think worth it.

This was listed and apparently sold very quickly (seller told me no longer available). Anyone here pick this beauty up?

https://www.chrono24.com/en/zenith/chronograph-sub-sea-diver-ref-a3736--id2663137.htm

Congrats! I really like this piece. Wear it in good health!

That would be me. I stumbled across it because he listed an A384 and I looked at his other listings. I've actually purchased a crown and GF end links from him recently. It's forcing me to offload a watch but I think worth it.

Dam you Haga

Congrats! You should keep the vintage Breitling and sell me this one or better yet the one of your A386's :)

Dam you Haga

Congrats! You should keep the vintage Breitling and sell me this one or better yet the one of your A386's :)

Sorry, saw it and had to jump. I'll PM you if I come across another one.

Thanks, I'll find one eventually. Hopefully before they rocket to the 10k range like the A386

Enjoy it in good health