Zenith Port Royal Titanium Moonphase - Arrival

No logo on the dial ? :s Looks pretty awesome...

Is it like 38ish in diameter ?

I am not sure about the band but the case and dial are awesome. Would love to see it on a different color strap as just to see the contrast.

Really digging the grey dial
It is a great watch, very similar to UG tricompax in terms of functionality and driven by a legendary movement. Also, the price has yet to go stratospheric.

Haven't stopped by here in a while, and BOOM! There's my old grail Zenith I gave up ever trying to find! Or very close anyway, as I prefer the dial version in Rössler's book with the red on black dial and stick markers.
I love that watch! I love the 80's! Congrats (late) on a great find. If I thought I could source one, I might try to add one to keep company with my 80's IWC Porsche Design Titan!

The titanium group are the most underrated Zenith watches. Very low production in the 4 or 5 models. Great looks, moon phase. Here are a few to add to the mix. The two gold are two different designated models, same watch! One of the white faced ones is NOS DSC00898 - Copy.JPG DSC00901 - Copy.JPG DSC00902 - Copy.JPG DSC00904 - Copy.JPG DSC00905 - Copy.JPG

Nice piece

I like both the OPs and the black/red dial. I have yet to go titanium, but these are cool!

The titanium group are the most underrated Zenith watches. Very low production in the 4 or 5 models. Great looks, moon phase. Here are a few to add to the mix. The two gold are two different designated models, same watch! One of the white faced ones is NOS DSC00898 - Copy.JPG DSC00901 - Copy.JPG DSC00902 - Copy.JPG DSC00904 - Copy.JPG DSC00905 - Copy.JPG

Nice piece
What's the name/reference/model of the bottom 2?

Yup, this one
ad073f591d5468d54fccd099b19978bd.jpg

I would love for one to fall into my lap, but I'm not quite prepared ($$) to add it to the collection (which is currently shrinking again).
Beautiful watches!

...I have yet to go titanium...
I HIGHLY recommend it. Some folks like the weight of steel or gold, but Ti is a horrible conductor of energy-a good thing because it's neither too hot nor too cold, and the lightness becomes an attribute you'll really appreciate with time.
I personally love the grey color and satin finish of these vintage grade 2 Ti cases and bracelets, but if you prefer a shinier finish the contemporary grade 5 Ti can resemble polished steel.