Zenith pocket

Hi OF,

I'm buying this pocket watch as a gift and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the originality of the watch? Looks pretty good and original for my un-trained eyes, but again I have no knowledge at all of pocket watches. And perhaps if someone can dated back the year from the serial number inside the caseback?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I am not even remotely versed in Zeniths but that is one beautiful pocket watch.

It certainly looks to be all original.

What a gift!

I am not even remotely versed in Zeniths but that is one beautiful pocket watch.

It certainly looks to be all original.

What a gift!

Thanks mate, was in a mission to find something else after you got that Eterna!

crown has some issues i belive

Would you mind sharing what do you think seems to be the issues?

Hi in my opinion the crown is replaced cause it dosent fit the case.

My Grandpa buyed this in the mid 30´s. He had a 3 pocket and now 2 of them are in my possesion. They are in a great shape; a nerd like myself ..

Hi in my opinion the crown is replaced cause it dosent fit the case.

Thanks for that! So do you reckon I might have some issues in the future as well because of the replacement crown?

My Grandpa buyed this in the mid 30´s. He had a 3 pocket and now 2 of them are in my possesion. They are in a great shape; a nerd like myself ..

That's nice mate, especially with those numerals!

Anyone else would like to chime in?

Thanks for that! So do you reckon I might have some issues in the future as well because of the replacement crown?

Anyone else would like to chime in?

it will not be to hard to find a better replacement that prevents from dirt getting in, where are you located?

it will not be to hard to find a better replacement that prevents from dirt getting in, where are you located?

Sydney. Would you have any photo of a similar watch that has a similar crown to the correct one for this Zenith?

Zenith 3 million series started in the 30's, so I guess your date from that time to. That was the highlight era of the Art Deco style. Very stylish. :thumbsup:

But I don´t know about your crown. Is it pushed down at pics?