Zenith defy

image.jpg hi guys, is this bracelet correct for this model? It is signed Zenith on the clasp.

No, it should be a Gay Freres "ladder" bracelet on that reference.
image.jpeg

6960513269_249d562701_k.jpg

Davudvl, wrong bracelet but that case is in astonishingly good condition. Is it a replacement?

Hi Lou. This is a seller's watch. One I am thinking of purchasing. I dont know if the case is a replacement, i assumed it was all original. Does it look like a replacement to you?

Hi Veritas. Thanx for the catalog scan. I have the sporto in my collection under "E". Are you able to translate what it says in the catalog about it?

I only said that because the Defys usually get beaten all to hell. If a replacement, it's a factory case - I wouldn't hesitate on account of that

Hi Veritas. Thanx for the catalog scan. I have the sporto in my collection under "E". Are you able to translate what it says in the catalog about it?
Best I can do it type it into Google translate. Basically says: Steel watch, waterproof to 40 meters, central hand. Last line says: Available in gold plate.

Best I can do it type it into Google translate. Basically says: Steel watch, waterproof to 40 meters, central hand. Last line says: Available in gold plate.
Ok. Thank you very much.

I only said that because the Defys usually get beaten all to hell. If a replacement, it's a factory case - I wouldn't hesitate on account of that
Got it. I am hesitating due to price. The seller is asking $1750. If it were on original bracelet, then maybe. It seems high. What do you think?

The case and dial do appear to be in very good condition, but still very high.

Even if it had the correct bracelet I would expect it to be US$1-1.25k.

Nice condition case.

Price is very high considering wrong bracelet. I'd agree with Darlinboy's pricing.

Case, dial, and crystal are in the great shape. I have a beaten up blue/green dial coming in and I wish the crystal looked like yours.

The smoked colors and applied star just make for an appealing dial.