Zenith Defy 28800 - enter the Octagon

Sharing a new arrival: my first ever Defy, and certainly my first octagonal watch. No bracelet with this one (may have to rectify that), some minor nicks on the crystal (reflected on dial in picture), but overall nice condition.

Wearing it for first time today, but so far so good. :thumbsup:

Jim

Jim. There's a Portugese eBay seller who often has the crystals for the equivalent of £30. I think she now goes by the name of "we sell cheap" (or something like that.

Jim. There's a Portugese eBay seller who often has the crystals for the equivalent of £30. I think she now goes by the name of "we sell cheap" (or something like that.

thank you for the tip, Stewart. :thumbsup:

These are terrific. Perfect size, beautiful and distinctive cases, attractive hand sets, in-house movements, and serious tool watches originally rated to 600m. Get them while you can.

These are terrific. Perfect size, beautiful and distinctive cases, attractive hand sets, in-house movements, and serious tool watches originally rated to 600m. Get them while you can.

Shush. No need to broadcast all that. My collection's not done.

Sharing a new arrival: my first ever Defy, and certainly my first octagonal watch. No bracelet with this one (may have to rectify that),

You do have to. Defys are just a lot happier on bracelets.