Zenith crown question

Please indulge my ignorance on these matters...

I have sourced an appropriate crown for my A384 (which I purchased from a fine member of this forum with an acknowledged incorrect crown installed). Here's a pic with the crown to be replaced:
Zenith fat crown.jpg

Does this crown look to be an appropriate addition to a Zenith A3630 Diver I'm considering, that currently has a generic crown installed. Here is an A3630 image pulled from the web, with what I assume to be a correct crown. Do you think the crown I remove from the A384 will fit and be a suitable addition to the A3630? Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

A3630crown2.jpg

I think the dimensions are wrong for the A3630... the chrono crown is a bit too broad.

I think the dimensions are wrong for the A3630... the chrono crown is a bit too broad.

Thanks Marc. Does anyone know the diameter for the correct A3630 crown?

You need a Zenith diver crown - with a little bit of a rounded contour - for an A3630. Will measure when I get home.

Like so:
img1399g.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic14.jpg

A different beast altogether! Thanks Lou. Is there a "Z" inside the star on the signed crown (like the image below)? Where might one find one...anywhere outside the Bay?

Diver crown.JPG