Zenith Big Blue TV dial watch- spare links for bracelet????

I have an incoming Big Blue on the original steel bracelet- I have large wrists because I am a boxer-
I will definitely require extra links for the bracelet- can anyone tell me the chances of getting them?
Do Zenith still supply such old parts?

They can make new movement parts if you have a watch repaired by them or if your watchmaker has an exceptional relationship with them but cases and bracelets are bought-in items so it is unlikely that they would still have spares for a 40 year old bracelet - no harm in asking though.

Your best bet would be to trawl eBay, especially Germany and Italy, to try and pick up a used bracelet that you can canibalise for the extra links.

Excellent watch for a boxer... El Primero mas macho. Little chance of getting bracelet links from the factory, I'm afraid, though there is a famous story of Zenith hooking up a precocious teenager with replacement parts for a Big Blue he was restoring a few years ago. Your best bet might be to wait for a bracelet on eBay (very rare to see them without the watch) or buy a beat-up Zenith or Movado example, harvest the links you need, and resell the watch.