ZENITH A386 ON EBAY

Right for all of you who miss the last a386 on ebay heir is another on ebay Italy , like the last one it is also a bit tatty but the case looks goog and it comes with a ladder bracelet, replacement dial and a tachymeter ring, not sure about the replacement dial slightly different in appearance with pointed A in the fount and sub dials slightly different in appearance but has [ swiss made T ] at the bottom so must be a fairly old replacement item 281165781703.

no it is still on ebay Italy dsio link is not working

The watch is in Italy but is listed on ebay ie

no it is still on ebay Italy dsio link is not working

How about linking us to that listing?

I see its on ebay it also I have not a clue how to link

Mmm...Seems a little more than the last one................

and not as good.

The dial is spoiled, and I'm not convinced the replacement he's selling is legit until I see much better pix.

Mmmm, not convinced on the replacement dial...the subdial indices seem all over the place - am I wrong?

It looks like the 60, 20, 40, numbers on the sec sub dial are blue like the A3817 dial, the seller says the case number is 862Dxxx

On the elapsed hour register you have 1/2 hr interval ticks; on the constant seconds and elapsed minute register the indices do not go all the way to the edge, there doesn't seem to be hash marks along the date window, the markings on the constant seconds register are not white, the main dial second interval hashes are incorrect for a A3817....
Not saying it's not genuine but I've not seen these things before on the 386 or the 3817, I'm puzzled where it comes from & what it is/was.

What you think Lou, that's the photo who send to me

Fail. I think that's a modern dial, redialed to look like a vintage ('El Primero' script) - but not particularly well. As others have said, major issues with subdial markings, and decimeter markings and the font of "ZENITH" is definitely modern.

For comparison:
xDSC_0161.jpg

It looks like the 60, 20, 40, numbers on the sec sub dial are blue like the A3817 dial, the seller says the case number is 862Dxxx

Serial number is plausible, but I don't think the authenticity of the watch is really in question - just the so-called vintage service dial.

Please look better, the last posted is not the same included in auction.
T SWISS MADE T....... El Primero..........INDEX near compax at 3-9 ::book::
Really strange one......maybe a mix with reprint El Primero but not in perfect position and dimension..
Maybe.... Mystere...:thumbsdown:

Please look better, the last posted is not the same included in auction.
T SWISS MADE T....... El Primero..........INDEX near compax at 3-9 ::book::
Really strange one......maybe a mix with reprint El Primero but not in perfect position and dimension..
Maybe.... Mystere...:thumbsdown:

No, the last posted is an unaltered modern dial from the New Vintage 1969 for comparison.

Lou I saw the same concept, i agree with you !

Dial named "service" in autction is not the same of the last showed.
And also, the dial name "service" is not the right made for A386 for the mentioned T SWISS..... etc