Zenith A386. I need your comments :)

I found this A386, what do you guys think ?

To me case is really good
dial is original
bezel is original
hands are originals
sub register hands are originals
crown is original
pushers, i dont know

Lumes plots are quite dark. I would have wanted to have something more yellow, but most seem to be like that...

It looks to be a late version of the A386 (according to the back case and the fonts on the dial)

It's had some pretty decent casework done

Sorry Lous, but for me casework are completly wrong.
Sharp lugs...

In photo, how are correct for my 2cents opinion

GIGI
Edited:

Missed the case totally (I am 80% of the time using the phone), with an ipad if looks very odd indeed....

If you zoom into @Frederic_gva 's third photo the lugs do look to have the bevelled edge like in @papaebetu 's second photo. It might just be the angles and shadowing we are seeing in the photos, perhaps some further photos will help?

I do suspect that these bevelled edges may have been lost over the years due to excessive polishing and the recent casework restorer has added these. The first photo gives the impression that a lot of metal has been lost on the edges of the lugs

thank you all, i'll try to get more detailed photos os the lugs/beveled edges ASAP

Nice, but bracelet is short at least one link. Should be 7 and 5 this one is 6 and 5

Sorry Lous, but for me casework are completly wrong.
Sharp lugs...

In photo, how are correct for my 2cents opinion

GIGI

I think there are bevels - just not visible in the photos.

I think there are bevels - just not visible in the photos.
I saw them in pic number 3, nice and wide.

It's a nice mk3, I think too there are bevels, just not clearly visible on the first pictures.
Hands are interesting, indeed the 3 small hands seems to be like the hands of a mk1 (very thin). I have already seen some mk 2 with these hands but this is the first mk 3 that I see with them.

some photos with the lugs. it looks like the bevel edges are present
however serial number is almost missing due to polish

Looks like pretty decent casework to me. If only all refinishers held such high standards.

i've never seens
It's a nice mk3, I think too there are bevels, just not clearly visible on the first pictures.
Hands are interesting, indeed the 3 small hands seems to be like the hands of a mk1 (very thin). I have already seen some mk 2 with these hands but this is the first mk 3 that I see with them.

agree. register hands are interesting. i've never seen mk1 sub register hands on a mk3 case. don't get me wrong, love mk1 hands, just never have seen them in this configuration.

MarkIII register hands should be thicker ? Could be "transitionnal" reference... register hands box was not empty and had to be finished before opening a new one LOL....

Sorry for comment about lugs, was a really bad pic
Buy it, it's ok ;)

GIGI