Zenith 410 custom design for KURZ Jewelery in Switzerland 3 x 10 pieces

Hello to all Zenith Aficionados

First of all – I am a watch enthusiast and am not affiliated with Zenith or Kurz Jewelery (a Swiss jewelery chain). But I was in Zürich last friday and had a look through their display window. Shortly after I had to enter the shop – I saw three Zentih 410’s I was not aware they existed.

The salesperson explained to me that Zenith designed these three watches exclusively for them. So there are only 10 pieces from each model – the number is engraved on the case back (I was so exited about the dials that I forgot to take a picture of the case back).

I really like these special editions and wanted to share the pictures with you. But no more speaking now - let the picture speak for themselves (please be aware that there is a plastic protection still mounted on the dial).

The first one has a night blue dial

Blue top.jpg

the second one has got a silver dial (the dial (not the subdials) have a darker silver colour than the official 410).

Silver Top.jpg

and the third one has kind of a bronze/brown colour - something I have not seen often.

Brown top.jpg

Now all together
3 together.jpg
together 2.jpg

and now of course the mandatory wrist shots
blue wrist.jpg
silver wrist.jpg
brown wrist.jpg

I love their clean vintage inspired looks, but size seems quite big - 42mm cases? :(

Hello to all Zenith Aficionados

First of all – I am a watch enthusiast and am not affiliated with Zenith or Kurz Jewelery (a Swiss jewelery chain). But I was in Zürich last friday and had a look through their display window. Shortly after I had to enter the shop – I saw three Zentih 410’s I was not aware they existed.

The salesperson explained to me that Zenith designed these three watches exclusively for them. So there are only 10 pieces from each model – the number is engraved on the case back (I was so exited about the dials that I forgot to take a picture of the case back).

I really like these special editions and wanted to share the pictures with you. But no more speaking now - let the picture speak for themselves (please be aware that there is a plastic protection still mounted on the dial).

The first one has a night blue dial

Blue top.jpg

the second one has got a silver dial (the dial (not the subdials) have a darker silver colour than the official 410).

Silver Top.jpg

and the third one has kind of a bronze/brown colour - something I have not seen often.

Brown top.jpg

Now all together
3 together.jpg
together 2.jpg

and now of course the mandatory wrist shots
blue wrist.jpg
silver wrist.jpg
brown wrist.jpg
Did you bag all three ;)

I love their clean vintage inspired looks, but size seems quite big - 42mm cases? :(
yes - they are 42's.

the bronze one is sharp...but I have a weakness for brown dials