Would the value of Speedmasters plummet when government discloses...

Right after it's confirmed the earth is flat.
It's amazing how a whole lot of nations that can't seem to agree on anything, can manage to keep up the conspiracy of the earth being round! ::screwloose::

Would just need to add a logo of a man standing on a bum.

People who perpetuate the staged moon landing myth also don’t believe in the female orgasm.
Just because you didn’t get there doesn’t mean others haven’t.
Edited:

People who perpetuate the staged moon landing myth also don’t believe in the female orgasm.
LOL. Amazing response. This should be on a t-shirt

When’s Omega gonna make a watch for that?

When’s Omega gonna make a watch for that?
It will be called the Orgmaster, won’t come with any instructions, and most men will just mash on the buttons but won’t be able to figure out how to turn it on. But they’ll brag about to all of their friends.

It will be called the Orgmaster, won’t come with any instructions, and most men will just mash on the buttons but won’t be able to figure out how to turn it on. But they’ll brag about to all of their friends.
Oh Dog, I can just imagine... "Do you think my sister, the Constellation, is pretty?"

pro tip: Do not answer, as there is no right answer...

I think it’ll work other way around. Our Speedmasters will be worth more after Omega has to revise the writing on the caseback. Who’s going to want a watch that says something like “the first watch worn on the sound stage that was supposed to resemble the moon?” Or, “flight qualified for all fake manned space missions?”

...that we never really landed on the moon? 👽 Asking for a friend.
Must be an American thing ... Just sell yours quickly ! Value will be under $ 200 soon. I buy them and dispose of all of them correctly in the vast plains of Australia... Yesss !!!

How many have you had?