WOK Movado Super Sub Sea

As promised - photos from the Movado Super Sub Sea from the last watches of Knightsbridge auction. I finally saw with with my eyes yesterday evening and I can't stop looking at it. Except from some very small scratches and cracked lume on the minute hand the watch is perfect. The color of the bezel is lighter than the dial, not sure if it has aged differently or all of them are that way.

I borrowed some old photo equipment today and used a work light, disco ball, whiskey box, service tray to make the set.

This is as close as this Movado is getting to water.

If someone's interested read the whole story in @watchknut post along with photos from his even cooler Movado SSS.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/movado-super-sub-sea-arrived.36508/

Killer watch! So glad that it worked out for you, and you are too kind on mine. Between the degraded lume plots and the polished case, it is a far inferior example to yours...but I love it anyway.

I am enjoying the glamour shots as well...I need to break out my better camera more often, as these watches deserve better than my iPhone 5 provides.

As promised - photos from the Movado Super Sub Sea from the last watches of Knightsbridge auction. I finally saw with with my eyes yesterday evening and I can't stop looking at it. Except from some very small scratches and cracked lume on the minute hand the watch is perfect. The color of the bezel is lighter than the dial, not sure if it has aged differently or all of them are that way.

I borrowed some old photo equipment today and used a work light, disco ball, whiskey box, service tray to make the set.

This is as close as this Movado is getting to water.

If someone's interested read the whole story in @watchknut post along with photos from his even cooler Movado SSS.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/movado-super-sub-sea-arrived.36508/
Those pictures are fantastic, great watch! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. Now I just have to change the strap. I didn't have a 22 to change it before the photo session.