What do you guys think about this 146 :)

Credit to lwong, looks like a super nice and legit variant to me. Also case is almost 37mm because of waterproofing.

Eric

Edit: not buying it but I find the Color very appealing
Edited:

It's a base1000 dial! Don't let the speedmaster collectors see it or they will go crazy. :D
On a serious note, it looks good to me. At least it's from a trusted dealer. ;)

Looks like a winner, and an uncommon dial color.

It's a go - at the right price of course, given the degradation around the sub registers.

A rare dial color but the degradation will bother the hell out of me in this case, pun intended.

Is it just me or are the pushers different size? Some wear on the dial next to the sub-registers as well.

Oh dear, yet another version of a Zenith that I did not want before. Before, that is.

I am not 100% sure about the crown, but the rest looks right to me. Enjoy!

The grey/black dial is more uncommon than the white dial. Frankly, I prefer the white dial, but these are nice, too. The degradation of the area around the subdials would also drive me crazy and should be a serious factor in its value.

Thanks for all the opinions, I think I I'll have to try to find one with decent dial and 0 issue with the pushers :)

I think the apperent difference in size is not from the pushers, but from the crown. Because the crown in the OP's post is smaller, it makes the pushers look bigger. IMO, the pushers are the same.

I meant in my picture the left and right pushers are not of the same size, not comparing to your picture.