Wanted to Share my Night Diver 989.113N

Hi! I had no idea these existed, I stumbled on this little gem at a Mom and Pop Jewelry store and i love it!. The lady at the counter said its been at their shop for over a year and would take $400 for it. I didn't buy it originally but since i took some pictures i went to the internet and found out a little history on the Night Diver, immediately called the Jewelry store and said i would pick it up in the morning. Glad i went back for it! As far as i can see its not as common as the other 1000s no idea what its worth since i cant find any on ebay. Night Diver.jpg Night Diver 3.jpg Night Diver7.jpg Night Diver4.jpg Night Diver6.jpg Night Diver 5.jpg

Hi! I had no idea these existed, I stumbled on this little gem at a Mom and Pop Jewelry store and i love it!. The lady at the counter said its been at their shop for over a year and would take $400 for it. I didn't buy it originally but since i took some pictures i went to the internet and found out a little history on the Night Diver, immediately called the Jewelry store and said i would pick it up in the morning. Glad i went back for it! As far as i can see its not as common as the other 1000s no idea what its worth since i cant find any on ebay. Night Diver.jpg Night Diver 3.jpg Night Diver7.jpg Night Diver4.jpg Night Diver6.jpg Night Diver 5.jpg
Very nice!

Lovely!

I seem to remember that these ceramic grey night divers were sometimes called "Grey Ghost" (but I might be imagining that).

Certainly a great find!

Congrats @Night Diver!!! Very cool! :cool:

Welcome to the forum. Looks mint, $400 is a very good price for any 1000 in such condition. Yours is a rare model, I've seen them sell for over $1000. Well done! :thumbsup:

My Night Diver 980.031L says "hello". 👋
20240405_154920-jpg.1766178

Lovely!

I seem to remember that these ceramic grey night divers were sometimes called "Grey Ghost" (but I might be imagining that).

Certainly a great find!
that is a cool nic name, i like it! thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Looks mint, $400 is a very good price for any 1000 in such condition. Yours is a rare model, I've seen them sell for over $1000. Well done! :thumbsup:

Oh wow, that's the one from the 007 film? very cool. Thanks, i realized it wasn't as common there's not a lot of info i can find, i asked about it on a Heuer FB page and some guy said he'd be embarrassed to wear it because it wasn't pre tag.. lol

Oh wow, that's the one from the 007 film? very cool. Thanks, i realized it wasn't as common there's not a lot of info i can find, i asked about it on a Heuer FB page and some guy said he'd be embarrassed to wear it because it wasn't pre tag.. lol
Yes, from the Living Daylights. Thanks!

TH or H branded, it's all good. There are quite a few 1000 fans here. There was a guy who posted a few years ago who's obsessed with your specific model. Oddly in that same thread, someone else posted a black dial 989.113, which I suspect might have had its full lume dial swapped out for the black.

TH or H branded, it's all good. There are quite a few 1000 fans here. There was a guy who posted a few years ago who's obsessed with your specific model. Oddly in that same thread, someone else posted a black dial 989.113, which I suspect might have had its full lume dial swapped out for the black.
oh wow interesting, yeah that looks like a swap. excited to learn about different models, since i got this i am now interested in a budget 1500 siver or even a super pro. thanks!

I asked about it on a Heuer FB page and some guy said he'd be embarrassed to wear it because it wasn't pre tag.. lol
What a tool

I am one of them. (Fan)
IMG_7951.pngI'm now working on getting a black one. Then I'll stop...
😅

Very, very nice one.

Then I'll stop...
... until the next one. :p

We need a rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-my-butt-off emoji. I'm laughing because we've all said it and we've all kept going sooner or later (me especially).

... until the next one. :p

We need a rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-my-butt-off emoji. I'm laughing because we've all said it and we've all kept going sooner or later (me especially).
Yep

Every time i see a photo of one of these i get tempted again.....

Hmmmm 2 1000 Professionals is obviously not enough.....