Very tired A386 on the 'bay

Missed the "in 2001" part first time around.:( Hit the "click here to buy" so fast I almost crapped my pants...I still feel a little dizzy.:confused: Knew $1950 US was too good to be true and didn't care. Feel. A little silly now.:oops:
Don't worry about it. That was my first reaction when MMMD first posted that link.:D

Welcome .Every part of this watch is original zenith but there are some issues with the watch. Some parts are earlier and some are later. The crown is from an earlier date and the movement is from a later date . Also when I am talking there are some cosmetic problems ,it looks like someone has relumed the hour markers with a butter knife. The zenith inscription on the rotor has been engraved twice, I have highlighted some pictures of a very early 3019 movement with its is unique markings ,

where you got this scan ?

http://omegaforums.net/attachments/a386-538d538-jpg.28639/

Exactly right, I saw them as something very hard to find in general but there are plenty around, its just finding one with a sharp case and a clean dial that's isn't already owned by LouS or one of the other Zenith guys here that's the trouble ;)

Thanks. Very helpful insight here.