Two Chronographs

While i have waited for the postman (package with new straps), I thought I'd take some pictures for this thread:)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Tremendous, super nice watches gentlemen, where do you guys find this !

A very nice brace of horological goodness. :thumbsup:

Tremendous, super nice watches gentlemen, where do you guys find this !

Mhmm the WWW is my main source but sometimes flea market, friends and watch fair:)

I have long felt that if the Movado did not have a tachy scale it would be the more handsome of the two. But there is very little between them. Both are very,very nice.

I love the subdials on the Movado. A little busy, but very cool styling.

What a pair... Congrats on these fine acquisitions :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dibs, ::love:: in case you ever decide to separate the two!

Be sure to update here with more pictures when your straps come in...::popcorn::

What a great twins @LouS & @Adri ! I've forgotten about the new Tudor Black Bay in Black already and gonna start hunting for one of those instead!

@drechristian I wish you luck, patience and time.

The Zenith A277 pops up sometimes but the Movado with these hands are really tricky to find in good condition:confused:

I have waited three years to find this watch but hey it was it worth:)

Are any of these lovely watches any more desirable than the other ? Do serious collectors rated them the same despite different names ?

Thanks for sharing, what beauties they are!
If I can only choose 1 of the 2, the Movado edges the Zenith, but just by that bit.

Chye

Very interesting to see, how the prices for the Zenith A277 and Movado Super Sub Sea rises
image.png