Thoughts on this Zenith Sub Sea please

I've been offered this Zenith and as l have been looking for a while I'm giving it some consideration.
Anybody spot problems with it? image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

It looks OK, and quite possibly original, but to nitpick:

I would personally prefer one with the older Zenith (star) logo on the crown, and it's a heavy-headed watch for that bracelet.

The ladder bracelet was available on this model. The difference from the one typically seen on the El Primeros and Defys being that it has a fold out divers extension.

Extender.jpg

The hands do not appear to be all correct. I have only seen orange hands on the Big Orange and the Big Blue. As far as I am aware, the Big Black had silver hands like the minute hand on this example.

The ladder bracelet was available on this model. The difference from the one typically seen on the El Primeros and Defys being that it has a fold out divers extension.

Extender.jpg

The hands do not appear to be all correct. I have only seen orange hands on the Big Orange and the Big Blue. As far as I am aware, the Big Black had silver hands like the minute hand on this example.
I don't suppose you have a correct hour hand lying around :D
Seriously though, the orange hand looks kinda cool.

It's correct on the Defy, based on catalog pictures, but not on the Deep Diver in this thread I believe