This is my Speedmaster...

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Hello, all. I'm Jason. I just got my first "nice" watch last week - a 3861 Speedmaster with steel case back and nylon strap, I wasn't going for cheap, but if the new watch that's closest to original NASA look happens to be the least expensive, I'll go with it.

I already have a couple of questions, and I'm sure more will come up, so here I am.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Hello, all. I'm Jason. I just got my first "nice" watch last week - a 3861 Speedmaster with steel case back and nylon strap, I wasn't going for cheap, but if the new watch that's closest to original NASA look happens to be the least expensive, I'll go with it.

I already have a couple of questions, and I'm sure more will come up, so here I am.

Excellent watch. My first nice watch was the Speedmaster before yours with the 1861. I like your taste! :thumbsup:

Welcome. Enjoy the Speedy. My second nice watch was also a 1861. Guess you can't call it a collection without at least one Speedmaster ;)
Edited:

Congratulations on a great watch! My first and only nice watch is a 1861 I bought 4 years ago and have worn everyday since.