Taken quite a liking to this....worth buying?

Hey guys,

Looking for a little xmas present for myself and spotted this from a reputable seller.

Does it look legit?

Do you happen to know the Ref No for this model?

Thanks!

Looks like a total franken to me; caseback is not signed, case looks much much newer than the dial, dial looks like it's been refinished, and I guess the crown is generic... I'd stay away If I was you.

But if you like it and don't care about originality buy it!

Every single claim made by @rahilb is dubious.

The watch appears genuine. The case is signed on the back; the crown is signed; and the dial does not appear to have been refinished.

This was a Swedish market watch ("Stotsaker" on the case back means shockproof).

The seller does price high, including this one, but I see no evidence that it is misrepresented.

Regards,

Tony C.

Ok, Thanks for the information.

Unfortunately I know very little about Zenith so I had to take rahilb at face value.

Rarebirds does certainly have a good reputation i.e. always on Hodinkee etc so I was surprised at Rahilbs comments.

When there is such contradictory information, it's better to put things out on the table for comments.
Great Tony came along!
Cheers!

Every single claim made by @rahilb is dubious.

The watch appears genuine. The case is signed on the back; the crown is signed; and the dial does not appear to have been refinished.

This was a Swedish market watch ("Stotsaker" on the case back means shockproof).

The seller does price high, including this one, but I see no evidence that it is misrepresented.

Regards,

Tony C.
I guess I should have waited to see the rest of the pictures.

Isnt the inside case back usually signed?

I like it, and up to my little knowledge is all ok

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk