TAG Heuer Connected E2 Modular 45 a lot of parts

Hello,
if anyone looking for to upgrade Tag Heuer Modular 45 collection I have got a lot of parts for sale:

3x Titanium buckles- used
2x PVD buckles
1 x PVD buckle Brand NEW
2 x Black Ceramic finish Bracelet - like new fully boxed
1x titanium bracelet used
1x New Titanium lugs - no box
5 sets of titanium lugs used
1 x used PVD lugs - like new
1 X New PVD lugs - boxed
5x Black rubber straps with logo new and boxed
1x Brown Clafskin Strap - new and box

Pictures on request. Please ask.
I am looking for a set of titanium lugs. I would appreciate a price shipped to Indiana.
Thank you,
Mark

Cost of lugs is £200. Shipping to India via ParcelForce fully insured £31
But you do need pay an import tax on arrival. If you want me to declare a lower value can do but won't take responsibility if get missing. It is totally up to you.
Payment via PayPal to Friend or Family so no fees applied or if you don't have a PayPal can be western union. Non insured ParcelForce £21 with cover up to £50.

Hello. Are there any titanium buckles available? (UK based)

Need a set of titanium lugs in good condition do you have them?

Yes. I do have a lugs 7 sets. Will do photos after.my work. Where do you live ??

Payment via PayPal shipping via FedEx.
Total cost £200. Pictures will do tonight

Lugs are fully functional. Can be polished out. Scratches on the sides is normal thing

I am ok with the used ones, if they are fully functional and no deep scratches or nicks I am good with it. How much for the yellow strap?
Are you able to focus the side pics a little bit?

Yellow, Red, Pink straps with logo are not mass production. Pink Giro D'Italia was made only 101 worldwide sold with jacket and watch for over 3500USD. Yellow and Red with logo made for bike events in Italy or Spain. How many made ???
I believe less than 50 each colour but you do need ask Albert de la Torre about it. He is on FC or forum - AlbertAMG

Price for yellow £375