Speedmaster 1151 date setting issue

I have a Speedmaster 1151 and when I adjust the date to adjust the month the orange jet hand changes the month on the 15th. I pointed it to my jeweler who thinks it's normal. It also seems to hang up in this area with a nudge on the dial to advance it. Any suggestions? It seems like this happened after I had the stopwatch serviced.

I have a Speedmaster 1151 and when I adjust the date to adjust the month the orange jet hand changes the month on the 15th. I pointed it to my jeweler who thinks it's normal. It also seems to hang up in this area with a nudge on the dial to advance it. Any suggestions? It seems like this happened after I had the stopwatch serviced.
Whoever serviced it, didn't set the hands on correctly. It's is not normal.

Whoever serviced it, didn't set the hands on correctly. It's is not normal.
Thank you very much for your feedback. My jeweler who had sent it out was trying to tell me he thought it was odd but maybe that's the way it is. I thought it was quite odd especially when it hangs up in that area and I have to rotate the stem back and forth at times for it to advance. I'll definitely be speaking to him tomorrow with watch in hand.