Some Watch shots taken by Iphone 12Pro

Dear my friend
How do you take your watch photos?
I mostly use my proper camera Fujifilm XT1 for picturing
But sometimes my Iphone 12pro does very good job too
Of course, i have to edit a little bit by Light room app on mobile
Can you share some of your best photos too?
Thanks

Phones cameras are incredibly capable and have made massive strides over the years. While I don't have any creative watch shots on my phone, this is my favorite image captured by phone. Motion blur with my iPhone 7.
IMG_5715.JPG

Darn they came out great I got the twelve a few months back I thought of the plus but just stayed at the regular model so I could get the “free upgrade” (after some fees they whack you with) right now all my photos are blurry due to the 13 dollar case I got for it the plastic covering the camera lens is terrible I keep threatening to remedy that. They are filming movies with iPhones now so it’s not a surprise they are capable of taking nice pictures I gotta get myself together figure this stuff out.

Phones cameras are incredibly capable and have made massive strides over the years. While I don't have any creative watch shots on my phone, this is my favorite image captured by phone. Motion blur with my iPhone 7.
IMG_5715.JPG
Great shot brother!

Darn they came out great I got the twelve a few months back I thought of the plus but just stayed at the regular model so I could get the “free upgrade” (after some fees they whack you with) right now all my photos are blurry due to the 13 dollar case I got for it the plastic covering the camera lens is terrible I keep threatening to remedy that. They are filming movies with iPhones now so it’s not a surprise they are capable of taking nice pictures I gotta get myself together figure this stuff out.
i think 12 can still take good photos if you choose the right angle with a good lighting

Dear my friend
How do you take your watch photos?
I mostly use my proper camera Fujifilm XT1 for picturing
But sometimes my Iphone 12pro does very good job too
Of course, i have to edit a little bit by Light room app on mobile
Thanks
Nice composition. You have a good eye.

Great photos. I still think that the best photos are taken by digital SLR cameras with a high quality lens. I use a Pentax K-30. I'll be the first to admit, however, that the camera on my iPhone 11 is capable of amazingly good photography. Perhaps with the exception of media and sports photography, the remaining days of the SLR are numbered. Here’s one of my pics taken with the Pentax using a desk tripod:
E5B88D99-387F-493A-BE11-B25FB20507FA.jpeg
Edited:

Forgot about this thread. I recently ordered a small light box and here was a test shot I took using an iPhone 12pro.

9F5061B5-FCF0-44CF-9806-8695DE739411.jpeg

really goes to show how lighting and a good edit can make a photo, amazing those came from an iPhone

Any of you use lens kits for iphone? Any recommended brands?

Very nice pictures..i am really impressed by your pictures. I use a Nikon D300 with macro objective to take the pictures and they did not look so good..Of course that i am not a good photographer ..:). Regards.

Any of you use lens kits for iphone? Any recommended brands?
check out Moment Lenses

I took these with my samsung galaxy note 10 plus

BTW that panerai with green strap is very sexy
20201110_124816-01-01.jpeg 20210204_114832-01.jpg